Best Clans that are EASY to join!

Black Ops II Clans

Hi , I own a clan and we have featured in over 100 clan Battles and here are the best clans that are  EASY to join :

10) NaNo Clan : Vs iEvo : NaNo 24 - 30 iEvo . Reasons to join : No Trials , Fun Clan , Ranked 257th in the world! Wanna Join NaNo ? : MSG iEvo Amaze x for more info!

9) Jump Clan : Vs iEvo : Jump 18 - 30 iEvo . Reasons to join : Trials are easy , fun clan , Active Clan , Easy to join , Lots of members , Frequent Clan Battles , Ranked 178th in the world! Wanna Join Jump ? : MSG iEvo Amaze x for more info!

8)Dz Clan : Vs iEvo : Dz : 26 - 30 iEvo . Reasons to join : No Trials , Active Clan , No Restrictions , Ranked 340th in the world! Wanna Join Dz ? MSG iEvo Amaze x For more info!

7) v7 Clan : Vs iEvo : v7 29 - 30 iEvo . Reasons to join : One of the "ELITE" Clans , Medium Trials , Amazing Clan , Ranked 8th in the world , Very Active Clan , Frequent Clan Battles , Popular on YouTube! Wanna Join v7 ? : MSG iEvo Amaze x for more info!

6) Dev Clan : Vs iEvo : Dev 30 - 23 iEvo . Reasons to join : First on the list to beat iEvo! ,Pretty Medium Trials , Great for Trickshots , Active Clan , Fun Clan , International Clan. Ranked 132nd in the world! Wanna Join Dev ? MSG iEvo Amaze x for more info!

5) FUN Clan : Vs iEvo : FUN 24 - 30 iEvo . Reasons to join : Very Fun Clan , Active Clan , Long Running Clan , Lots of clan battles , Easy to join , Ranked 210th in the world! Wanna join FUN ? : MSG iEvo Amaze x for more info!

4) FaZe Clan : Vs iEvo : FaZe 30 - 16 iEvo . Reasons to join : (Yes I am honest , you don't have to be A BEAST to get into FaZe you just have to be pretty good) One of the "Elite" Clans , Medium trials , Very Active , Lots of members , Ranked 2nd in the world! Wanna Join FaZe ? : MSG iEvo Amaze x For more info!

3) iEvo Clan : Vs iEvo : N/A . Reasons to join : No Trials , Friendly Staff , Very Active Clan , Play All Games , Members will earn money by next NOVEMBER , Ranked 87th in the world.  Wanna Join iEvo ? : MSG iEvo Amaze x For more info!

2) Rize Clan : Vs iEvo : Rize 30 - 19 iEvo . Reasons to join : No Trials , Fun Clan , Active Clan , Lots of FriendlyMembers , Ranked 99th in the world! Wanna join Rize ? : MSG iEvo Amaze x for more info!

And FINALLY we reach no.1 and it is .....

FarikoGaming , Winners of the COD championships now recruit with no TRIALS . Vs iEvo : Fariko 29 - 30 iEvo then Fariko 30 - 27 iEvo . Ranked 1st in the world! Wanna join Fariko ? : MSG iEvo Amaze x for more info !

Thanks For Reading Guys .

Post By Amaze

Po Box N/A

Tel : N/A

GT : iEvo Amaze x

Clan Position : Founder and Leader

Wanna Join iEvo ?

Reply to this Discussion

More iEvo info ? :

MSG iEvo Amaze x

THANKS

- Amaze