Black Ops II General Discussion

JJust here to ask A question

so, I got temp banned from bo2 for 6days. This happned today as I was on yesterday. I was wondering if someone could tell me why I got banned.

it says "this profile has been temp banned bo2 online due to violation of the Posted security and enforcement policy.

somone tell me what this means?

cheers

FuriousGaming13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
in reply to FuriousGaming13
Solution

Hi FuriousGaming1312

All bans undergo a thorough investigation before action is taken. Bans are the result of any violation under the security policy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Security & Enforcement PolicyThis may include but not restricted to boosting, hacking, & offensive behavior. Remember some bans are temporary however, final bans are irreversible and cannot be appealed as stated on the community guidelinesCommunity Forum Etiquette and Guidelines; so be careful    ^JD

Player Support
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
in reply to FuriousGaming13
Solution

Hi FuriousGaming1312

All bans undergo a thorough investigation before action is taken. Bans are the result of any violation under the security policy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Security & Enforcement PolicyThis may include but not restricted to boosting, hacking, & offensive behavior. Remember some bans are temporary however, final bans are irreversible and cannot be appealed as stated on the community guidelinesCommunity Forum Etiquette and Guidelines; so be careful    ^JD

Player Support

Studios