Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Security & Enforcement Policy

Black Ops II General Discussion

Hey, my account was hacked about a year ago and I couldn't use it till yesterday on black ops 2, for 2 minutes it would let me in then it banned me! I did nothing wrong! And I bought all the dlcs and I want to *****ing use them! I'd you get this, please message me on my account: Maddmineturtle,

Thank You.Smiley Happy 

Zapper56

I WAS INFORMED VIA A MESSAGE ON MY SCREEN MY CONSOLE HAS BEEN BANNED PERMANENTLY. I HAVE NEVER MODDED AND I HAVE A NORMAL XBOX 360. CONTACTED MICROSOFT AND THEY STATED THAT MY ACCOUNT HAS A PERFECT RECORD AND GOOD REP. WHAT IS THE ISSUE?

DUD3P3RFECT

Dear Black Ops 2 and Security Services. A few years back my little brother got on my black ops 2 and to make it worse he even broke my CD. Not having any money I could never afford to buy another black ops 2. Recently I have bought a new one over a week ago for me and my lady as a surprise. Before the 30 minutes of not being able to go online for some reason with the servers I realized that I cannot make any emblems like ever. Honestly I do not know why or how this could of happened and this is very important to me because  I enjoy all forms of art. Now again I do not know what was so bad that I had to get banned because I'm not racist and I definitely did not personally do anything regarding to modding,boosting, or anything in that order whatever it was please just take it away but do not ban me for something I myself was not accountable for at the time. My psn name is godhelpyou998855 I'm level 15 my avatar is ironically 15 celebrating psn. My name is Rashawn Davis and if anything cannot be done thank you for reading this message Sony means a lot to me growing up so I won't be upset at you guys if you cannot get to this request. Have a nice day.

godhelpyou998855

I have a hacker for u "Dej Moz", hes a midder, for xbox, aim botting, modified the map, and im not sure what else but i refuse to play with modders becuase they are trash.

SPEC__OPS

I just got done playing and this person named OGxJollyxGreen just went 37-0 & I recorded the match and I went to his name and seen the mods that he put on his game. How can we get rid of BO 2 modders for once and for all? I took a video of this on my cellphone but it won't let me upload the video?

CATMANDAN1

How could I get band from bo2 doing nothing Wong I'm not a modder

Captainnonerdz
Highlighted

Why did I get band from bo2 from doing nothing Wong

Captainnonerdz

Why did I get band from bo2 I not a modder I play normal

Captainnonerdz

I would like black ops 2 to the original game cause there are to much moding on every  game lobby. I hate moding it kills the fun of the game.

SounderXDK

can you get banned from infection mods and what are you guys at trey arch trying to do to stop this cancer from ruining this game

Sjsjsjsske

Studios