Black Ops II General Discussion

Is there any way i can undo fresh start i was 5th then fresh started i thought it would reset just stats not level.. so is they any way

ThexTrickzz
59 REPLIES 59

Nope the game is stupid i did the same thing.

HeavyyHitter

Heavy Hitter

To be fair the game is not stupid, it does say  that 'Reset all your stats AND START YOU AGAIN AT LEVEL 1' under the description

It then says 'You will start from level 1 AS THOUGH YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED BEFORE'.

It then asks are you sure as there is no going back.

If you read what it says and still go ahead then it is not the game that is stupid......

ThexTrickzz

Sorry, the only way to get back through the levels is to play your way through them again. Otherwise people would rank up all the guns, attachments etc, then reset stats and go on a massive rampage and improve their kd/spm as they have experience of the maps, all already have all the gun goodies, unlocks etc etc, without having the low scores/stats associated with newbies obtaining the experience and unlocks from scratch.

If it makes you both feel better, I chose to deliberately reset on my first prestige as I kept continually getting dropped from games, having problems with lag etc, my stats were not an accurate measure of how I was playing. I waited until the first few patches came out, reset and started again. I do feel for you after getting to 5th though. That must have made you feel sick.

wolfmanno11

Well i'm only level 19 none prestige... i hardly play anymore because no point.. just why cant they make it so i can go back to 5th

ThexTrickzz

i hit fresh start by accident... PM a guy named cutpurse and explain what happened , if your account is legit and you havent cheated or boosted he will fix it. i pm him on last tuesday i never heard anything back but my account was fixed on thursday night.. make sure you send your console type and gamertag and a brief discription of what happened

... this is what he does but he looks at your account to make sure you havent cheated.. so if you are clean he will put you back to where you were before the freash start..

hookman1971

how do you pm him?

Wolfy6

New to this website need to pm cutpurse and get a fresh start undone because my pc froze and i misclicked on it. How do i go about pm'ing someone?

Dennalen

• if you pm a guy named cutpurse he can fix this> i sent a PM on last tuesday never heard anything back but on thursday evening my prestige was fixed,, this is what he does,, as long as your not a cheater or booster because he will find out>> send a PM to cutpurse with console type your gamertag and brief discription of what happened and then be patient if nothing happenes after a few days send another and if he doesnt do it then you might not have ben legit,, good luck

hookman1971

how do i pm him ?

KillLikeSmoove

How do you on someone

Lneilson100

Studios