Make an offline mode for zombies!

Black Ops II General Discussion

Dear Treyarch,

I've literally had it.  I was playing solo then all of a sudden the game ends saying "you have been disconnected."  WHAT.  THE.  SAM.  HECK?!

I've paid $60 for this thing when it came on release, plus a lot more for dlc.  You guys aren't releasing a title this year, could you at least PATCH IT SO THAT WE DON'T LOSE OUR GAME WHEN THE INTERNET PROVES TO BE UNRELIABLE?

It is understandable that we need to be connected to steam for co-op, but there is absolutely NO reason to block off solo zombies when the my connection is not working.  Again, I did not pay 60+ FREAKIN' DOLLARS just to have my favorite game-mode BLOCKED when the internet isn't at its best!

Remember world at war?  Offline solo zombies there!  Remember Black Ops 1?  There was a console command we could add to play zombies without internet.  IS IT THAT HARD TO DO THE SAME TO BO2???

I'm sorry this sounds angry, but having a single player mode locked because either the connection is weak or I want to save on my data plan is outrageous (call it exaggeration as I'm going out on a limb here, but not allowing someone to use what they have bought is theft).  It's been like this for over a year, Sledgehammer Games is doing their thing this year, all we want is offline access to solo zombies.

Thank you.

Rawfire94
1 REPLY 1

It's been well over a month.  Anything?  Is Treyarch turning a blind eye whenever someone asks this?

Rawfire94

Studios