Simple requests for developers of Zombie game series.

Black Ops II General Discussion

Dear Developers of Call of Duty Zombie series,

First of all, I'm deaf, please don't mind my English since it is my second language and I am not even sure if this is right place to make request for you folks. Since first Call of Duty World at War released Zombie as mini game mode. I simply enjoyed the game mode because of endless rounds and horde of zombies coming at your face. No Easter Egg to begin with. Just amazing and enjoyment mini game mode ever made for Call of Duty to get break from Multilayer. Second map for WaW released and group of people begin to throw theory and stories around how first Nazi zombie being exist and you folks decided to follow them and made story out of mini game mode into big one. My favorite map for WaW is Die Rise (Not sure if it is spelled correct). It was best one for me. I played lot with my father and brother and bunch of random players from across the world. Black Ops released with another Zombie game mode, it was only reason I bought your game. I enjoyed the hell out of zombie game you folks had offered but then eventually when Black Ops 2 released and I learned that there were Easter Egg in first Black Ops and I even was not aware of it. So I went back to Black Ops just to try to do Easter Egg and realized there are voice over which made entire Easter Egg hunt impossible and not enjoyable for me and Deaf gamers that love play your zombie game. They did not know also till I told them and explained. They went nuts and wanted to finish hunt but we all are stuck at the point that we needed to hear to confirm that what we was doing is right or wrong but problem is we cannot hear! I have always wonder how do Developers of zombie mode game expecting us to have full experience what players with hearing ability could? Then I realized at that point, probably just because Deaf gamers community is small? Are developers that lazy? Or they just not even think about us being want full experience from Zombie game mode along with Easter egg hunts like players with hearing ability? No one know answers expect you, developers.

Request I want to make is simple add captions for voice overs for Easter Egg hunts. That would be wonderful if you can fulfill that request however as in Black Ops 2, some maps require puzzle to be complete at same time while players are far away so another request would be great if you folks could just add keyboard chat support on consoles such as PS3, Xbox 360 and future games for PS4 and Xbone. PC is not included because it already has it. Developers who made MMO games for these consoles did make that happen. Why not you folks? Hope to get replies from you soon! Thank you for your time reading this important request.

To clarity things bit up. Add captions for Easter Eggs voice overs for PS3, Xbox360 and PC. For future games, PS4, Xbone and PC. Add keyboard chat support like PC does for all consoles.

For you folks, before you suggest to use system chat like pressing PS/ center button on xbox controllers, that method is taking way longer and makes us miss and possibly die by zombies because we had to go through menus while PC have that easy already.

BamDeafPie
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Bump

BamDeafPie

Studios