Suppressed LMGs with thermals...

Black Ops II General Discussion

Who wouldn't mind light-machine guns not being able to attach silencers and thermal scopes? personally I don't like it, but I know people won't feel the same way, but it's just my two cents. Would it be unfair to not make these attachments available to LMGs, or rid matches of those players who run around with the M27 IAR, or other LMGs, equipped with silencers and thermal optics. I am referring to Ghosts, but would it be better for future Call of Duties to do this?

Also, who wouldn't mind the idea of weapon class-specific attachments? LMGs and Snipers have the Bi-Pod available, SMGs have rapid fire, Assault rifles have the Fire Mode modification.

This my opinion, and i'm not going to bombard people who disagree

xXMJIOLNIRXx
3 REPLIES 3

I think thats great kind of feels like bf4 which is alot of fun but at the same time im decent at cod games and sometimes like to troll people in hard core with an lmg thermal variable zoom quick draw on bo2. Its great to here the reactions roll in when you do that, but again I do like the idea of certain attachments for certain things.

EL1T3_KILLSWITCH
Highlighted

Battlefield and CoD are 2 completely different games and they have their own Identity. Start mixing them and the games will end up even worse.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

xXMJIOLNIRXx wrote:

Would it be unfair to not make these attachments available to LMGs, or rid matches of those players who run around with the M27 IAR, or other LMGs, equipped with silencers and thermal optics.

Smoke and EMP, then these guys are sitting ducks. 

Immerse me.
Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Studios