Black Ops II General Discussion

Highlighted

*When you get hit by a "Lighting Strike", and after it broke your scorestreak, it announced "be advised, hostile lightning strike"!!!

*Also, when you got that warning before, and you hide inside a building, but it still hit you!!

*When you have a sentry gun or A.G.R in the game, and you try to pick up a gun in the middle of war-zone, but instead, it takes you to manual control of that sentry gun or A.G.R, and of course you died in the most stupid way!

*Snipers, I dunno if I should be aware of them as campers who are more brutal than LMG with target-finder, or rushers who are more brutal than shotgunners!

Santa2013
2 REPLIES 2

lol. Me: "YOU HAVE ONE JOB ANNOUNCER!!" and right on that last one. Just posted this too: The cross-hairs shouldn't close in so much when players start to ADS on a sniper rifle.

ffhhjkjhfddsdff

Ya, I feel the sniper is like a shotgunner who can shotgun you and also can snipe you from far distance. For example, I can avoid shotgunners by being in open areas (cause their powers only in close distance) ... but snipers, I dunno .... If I'm in an open area, i'll be super easy target for HARDscoping ..... and if I'm in a closed area, they can QUICKscoping me easily, or sometimes no scope .... it still confused me

Santa2013

Studios