Treyarch Team! Please Read

Black Ops II General Discussion

I'm just here to proclaim few words because I was not happy with the new call of duty. Advance Warfare is a trash especially when SledgeHammer made it. I'm a huge fan of cod, it's so huge we go way back from the beginning until now. I've played so much cod and its become a thing for me. I grew up playing it. It's because it's fun, hardcore, and competitive. That's what I was looking for this upcoming cod but no I was fucking disappointed. This code resemble of Titan Fall, Halo and even Destiny. This is not what I imagined since I had my chin up to look foreward on something awesome but all I see are people jumping around the area like donkeys, Noobtubing all over people, game glitch and yet sadly to pronounce it but there are still a lot of people camping but yet people says no lmao. I've played the game for couple of days and return it so don't ask me if I have play the game because read my statement. I just did that. My point is, I'm looking forward something great for upcoming next year and which is a game made by Team Treyarch and continue Black Ops 3. I wanna experience that battle again around the world and fight with all fairness instead of jumping around look like a dumbass. So please, do us a favor and make that agame once more so everyone will enjoy the cod series one more time. Thanks for hearing my voice and I hope this goes to everybody.

P.S I could explain why the game is terribly bad but I just wanna hear you thoughts about it.

NaomiAinsworth
2 REPLIES 2

I like Treyarch's games best. They're not too over the top, just simple, and usually balanced quite well (over time). I would like to see A.I become the new enemy for Treyarch's campaign. Like I, Robot and Ultron, those kinds of A.I.

xXMJIOLNIRXx
Highlighted

You might find the following link interesting.  Re: World at War 2? For? Against?

Immerse me.
Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Studios