.....What in the world?!? Did I just find a easter egg? Things from everywhere!

Black Ops II General Discussion

Ok. I've done campaign 3 or 4 times now, doing all endings. I saved Karma, Killed Briggs, Killed Harper, Captured the bad dude. I also kept Mason alive. I waited through the credits, when suddenly I get a scene starting that I haven't seen before. It had Menendez and Woods talking, like their friends! Menendez has a guitar, and they are talking about music!?! Menendez is VERY nervous, and says how he has been practicing for weeks. Two guys come up, they are nice to Woods, and mean to Menendez. Woods GETS OUT of his wheelchair and Menendez asks how did he do it? Woods says that he is just lazy, thats why he sits in it. It went black, and it came back to a freaking band! Menendez, Woods, and some band are doing a song together, and it is a nice song, and throughout it, there is a screen behind them showing scenes from WaW, Bo1, and Bo2, including Zombie scenes! It shows the crowd a lot, and in it are SO many people! I didn't see many WaW, but a lot of all else! The President of Bo2, Briggs, Section, REZNOF, Mason, so freaking many. Karma, the bad dude with white hair from Bo1 and Bo2, There are just to many, I don't remember them all. There is even a ZOMBIE rocking out, and you can only seem him rocking out in 1 scene, but he is cleary just rocking out to the music. What was this madness! How was Reznof back? Is this something I haven't heard of, something obvious I didn't do, or did I just discover a easter egg? I swear I even saw Richtofen dancing to the music! Anyone else see this?

RandomL3tters
2 REPLIES 2
Moderator Moderator
Highlighted

Oh, so everyone already knows about this and I just heard/saw it for the first time?

Maybe Treyarch knew they weren't making the next COD game while they where working on this one, lol.

RandomL3tters

Studios