Black ops 2 server problems

Black Ops II Off Topic

I have been having issues with being kicked off Xbox live and bo2 server constantly so in my opinion your server is garbage just today I been put on probation multiple times from either Xbox live kicking me or the server kicking me mainly the server today and on the sight it says fully active I don't see how if I been kicked off the server multiple times my system is hard wired to internet so there is not a internet connection problem so its a issue with live or your servers please fix or I'm taking my business to PlayStation network I never had this issue on that network.

BlazenJ22
1 REPLY 1

@BlazenJ22 wrote:

I have been having issues with being kicked off Xbox live and bo2 server constantly so in my opinion your server is garbage just today I been put on probation multiple times from either Xbox live kicking me or the server kicking me mainly the server today and on the sight it says fully active I don't see how if I been kicked off the server multiple times my system is hard wired to internet so there is not a internet connection problem so its a issue with live or your servers please fix or I'm taking my business to PlayStation network I never had this issue on that network.

I've noticed this problem a while back and I would guess that I am not the only one to have been through this.

Probably just a smalll hicup in the system that a ton of us had dealt from time to time and said something about. I would like to believe that this issue has been taken care of or im sure is being handled  by now. Im not sure entirely because I haven't had the problem since.

The best thing I could suggest to anyone who may be dealing with this type of issue today would be to just have a little patience and see if things kind of work themselves out or thoroughly check out your systems set up completely and make sure everything is running properly.

GUARDEDProphet

Studios