Auto Aim for PC players using controller?

SOLVED

Black Ops II PC

and because in the PC version in the menu options trading is the option gamepad?

destacamento88
Highlighted

im sorry, i know this is a really old thread but somone said try asking console to add keyboard and mouse support, xbox has just implemented that in their console and the ps4 had it for a while

morphius5

I think u should give players with controllers aim assist, pc gamers with keybord and mouse have a much bigger advantegs when it comes to aiming. Typing from iphone, sry for bad english Smiley Happy

rastacat

If you want aim assist go play on a console. This is PC gaming son. We do it with a mouse and keyboard.

Biggy13

well PCs can do a lot of things. if you think that PCs cant be the center of everything we do in life in 2013 like turning on lights, closing blinds, adjusting heat/cold air, opening garages, turning on oven, watching tv & playing games with a controller then you will be in for a shock in the next couple years when computers will be doing that.

also the manual for PCs says aim assist is there so it should be because the people who read that & bought the game were totally ripped off.

if you want to ruin the game for others then i guess thats just your opinion, i think everyone should be able to enjoy the game that they spent their money for.

thanks

pbueltel

&list=LLYoTrzuplOajZQd_oEYnZSQ
^1handed MOAB GG

Sandorff

Explain your situation to @pcdev. He is the only one who can do anything about it.

brdolan1

hold up with all the requests for aimassist its not going to happen what does aim assist do.... it helps you aim at your target im a ps3 owner got all the cods on it last 2 BF games on it and all i have to do is get a over powerd gun i,e sniper or shotty... 1 hit kill weapons and run about pressing ads and a split sencond later press fire it locks your dam target and kills em. ? its why i left console. go read some aimbot/aimassit hacks posts... or just turn off you pc and go play pokemon

and in no way was i being ignorant rude or unfair i totaly understand why people should need some kind of help like this but the people with no disabilitys that will abuse things and hack things are the reasons it wont and cant happen aimassist is used on console games because they dont suport a mouse... think what it would be like if a skilled mouse user with 1 hand was able to use his mouse on a xbox/ps3 with aimassist.

cheddyteddy

there is no reason that people who have to use a controller, or just prefer that, should have a huge disadvantage when playing with people who have a mouse/keyboard.

it ruins the game for them & the other players on the team. & people online take this game very seriously & call you horrible racist names & sexually abuse people if their kill/death ratio is low & lose the match because of it.

what your saying isnt true about how it would give controller users ability to abuse anything. it just makes up for the limitations that controllers have & wouldnt completely level the playing field but it would help.

thanks

pbueltel

i totally agree with this. the problem i have is that im recovering from a shoulder/arm injury & i cant use a mouse/keyboard.  also it says in the PC manual that there is aim assist. 

people who say "PCs arent for controllers" dont understand that PCs can do almost anything nowadays.

people who say "just learn how to play with mouse/keyboard" dont understand that some people cant because of injuries or disabilities.

people who say aim "assist is hacking" dont realize that aim assist is just a feature to make up for the limititations controllers have.

people who say "go buy a console" dont understand that some people cant afford a console , like in my case i cant work because of my injury & this game was a birthday present, & that money couldve been spent on a PS3 version to play on my friends PS3.

its the right thing to do to add some form of aim assist because without it , its not possible to compete with most people using a mouse/keyboard to aim.

it wouldnt give any advantage to people using a controller, it would just take a little away from the huge advantage people have if they aim with a mouse/keyboard.

it would improve everyone's gaming experience by leveling the play field a little.

when ive played on PS3, im always one of the best in every game-im very good at this game, but when i play in the PC area, im almost always dead last in the kill games & have to use bouncing bettys or other lethals to get most of my kills & its just not fun for me or my team if we lose because of my low kills.

pbueltel

Studios