Auto Aim for PC players using controller?

SOLVED

Black Ops II PC

Highlighted

You should add auto aim for pc users using a controller. Like a slider from no auto aim to middle of the road auto aim to console auto aim. I'm a one handed gamer and coming from console is hard, thats why I said a slider. I'd really appreciate it and you'd be doing me and other one handed gamers a real favor. Hope you get back to me.

TheInceptionBox
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm a PC gamer. I'm not going to let a stroke rune that. I'll stick with with no auto aim. Thanks for all you guys is help.

View solution in original post

TheInceptionBox
36 REPLIES 36

there are more and beter peripherals to find then a console controller
with auto aim

spidy2

thats your opinion. my opinion is that using a mouse/keyboard for a game like this is like playing doom or wolfenstein like over 20 yrs ago & people who do that should let go of the past & get into modern times when computers can do almost anything including making games for controllers so people dont have to buy a computer, & a console, & a tv & everything else.

but besides opinions, the facts are some people are forced to use a controller for medical reasons & the PC manual said there would be aim assist so it should be added.

without it there is no way to compete with most m/k users & it ruins the game for people, & this game is bought by people so they can enjoy it, not have it ruined & have them ripped off just because a simple feature isnt on there.

pbueltel

I agree with everything you said except for 'aim assist' and 'without it there is no way to compete with most m/k users'. I can't even use a keyboard properly, but I don't need aim assist with my controller and I play everyday (not this game, but CoDs with real dedi servers and other FPS games). Try a Logitect wired controller made for PC. That may help you a lot better. It also come with Profiler, key mapping software so you can play the way you want.

Mouse and keyboard is still the way to go, but that doesn't mean you can't play or not top the scoreboard with a controller. I'm speaking from PC controller experience though. Not sure about Xbox controllers. Unless it's single player, it's not healthy to have aim assist for multiplayer on PC.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLv5rsgH8M6e1TwOry9sPEQ
PDE_PaulKersey

would open up a hole area of abuse and imblance i get what you mean for you would help but people would abuse it and would not be fair to others..... try a copple of programable peddles and a joy stick

cheddyteddy

or peddles and a mouse

cheddyteddy

Yes a couple of peddels and a joystick for a game that uses 16 buttons and a mouse? I would rather play with the controller. And what do you mean imblance and abuse? consoles have it why can't PC?

TheInceptionBox

because any aim assist would create an imbalanace. in consols everyone has it-and there is no skill. PC predominetly use mouse and key board and have to aim by themselves. if otehrs were getting aim assist it would be unfair on the vast majority. Sorry but if you have to use a controller then possible a console is the best platform for you.

All the best

milkyTA

there is an imbalance right now. adding aim assist would help level some of that aim assist.

see how passionate you are about things being fair, but the problem is you are thinking something that is the opposite of what reality is.

aim assist would only STOP the inbalance, not totally but it would help a lot.  so if you think there shouldnt be an inbalance then you should agree with adding aim assist to some degree for controllers.

controller users still couldnt do a lot of what a mouse/keyboard can do, but it would improve the gaming experience for everyone who plays online no matter what they play with.

pbueltel

there are 12 button mize in combination with some foot peddels you will reach your 16 buttons

also there is voice software that you can use so dont ask immidiatly to some easy aim assists

spidy2

Studios