HELP ME!!!!! MY BLACK OPS 2 FOR PC DON'T START !!!!!

Black Ops II PC

HELP ME!!!!! MY BLACK OPS 2 FOR PC DON'T START !!!...

Someone can help me? Black ops 2 for PC I most since there has been updating steam and tried to re-install the game, change to unistall and reinstall NVIDIA but nothing has change me, please someone help me !!!

hellofriend98
11 REPLIES

Re: HELP ME!!!!! MY BLACK OPS 2 FOR PC DON'T START...

in reply to hellofriend98

Start with the GCF Procedure for Call of Duty: Black Ops II Multiplayer or delete the "hardware_mp.chp" file located in the \Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops II\players folder.

Momba1

in reply to Momba1

ok thanks now i try XD

hellofriend98

don't start,thanks for your help but don't start

hellofriend98

Next I'd do a full re-install assuming you tried deleting the "hardware_mp.chp" file.

• Backup your BO2 data - http://i.imgur.com/YSNE5Qp.jpg ; Steam should have a backup already
  • Manually delete or move the 'Call of Duty Black Ops II' folder from ...\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops II
  • Start Steam and it should all re-install, keep in mind with all 4 DLC's the download is about 21.7 GB
Momba1

ok,i try it

hellofriend98

Hi Hellofriend98,

Sorry to hear you are having an issue with starting the game.  Just so that we have a better understanding of the issue you are having, can you please provide more details.  What is the exact issue you are having?  Does the game crash at launch?  Any error messages?  Are you having issues installing any part of the game (MP/Zombies/Campaign)?  Can you launch any of the game modes?

Additionally, are you meeting the minimum requirements for the game?  If you can run a Dxdiag and provide the system specs, that would be helpful as well.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

OMG MOMBA1 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! my online works again! ty!

Generalpain26

in reply to _KidA_

WHEN I GO TO OPEN IT IT SAYS LAUNCHING THEN DOESNT DO ANYTHING WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!

ItzFriz

I'm getting the black screen with no load into the main menu. I was using 1440p screen and now 1080p. No longer have the 1440p screen and have tried re installing everything via steam and rebooting. Still same long black screen while loading up. What can we do?

X1R3R1X

Studios