Infiltrate the research facility bug

Black Ops II PC

Hi guys, first of all, I would like to apologize for my bad English - I’m foreign. Like I wrote in the topic, I experienced a bug, that prevents me from progressing further in the SP mode, mission 2 - celerium. The bug is really simple: at the door that leads to the research facility, there should be a short conversation between my companions (can't remember their names), than one of them should use the retina scanner to open the door, but nothing happens - when I arrive at the door with my companions they just stay still at the door and do nothing. Please help me with that glitch, I would like to continue playing the game! Thanks in advance for any help.

Bro1111
3 REPLIES 3

Make sure they are all there. Backtrack a little to make sure the guy that opens the door isn't stuck somewhere. If that fails restart the level.

Obmar

They are both there but nothing happens. I will try restart the level and I will report later if it helped or not.

Bro1111

I’m having the same issue and both Harper and Salazar are there. I’ve restarted the level a few times and the game and my Xbox and nothing 

Kreener

Studios