PC SHUTSDOWN WHEN I PLAY BLACK OPS, IT OVERHEATS MY CPU AND THE COMPUTER TURNS OFF

Black Ops II PC

When i play Black ops on my pc it overheats my cpu and the whole computer shutsdown..wtf can i do??

Angel95076
6 REPLIES 6

Look at your power supply, is it strong enough to provide power to all your gears.

stack112

No it's not your computer. It's the game.

I've been searching in the forums, and many people have this problem. Including me.

TraXz

my PC does this to blue screen of death at least it DID bfore i took the side panel off and placed a desk fan facing my MOBO but try turning off the directX 11 features such as ambient occlusion and shaddows etc depth of field and anistrophic filters again boil GPUs and raise your field of view to

HexDecimalUK

No. They better be fixing this, i'm not turning some features off, like shadows etc. which I use a lot. Then i rather prefer to have my money back, or burn this game down with fire.

@Treyarch: Make a game that work, or stop making any games in the nearest future, cuz this is F*cking ridicolous (sorry - language)

TraXz

here is my post:

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413534370#413534370

I bet that you are having the same problems as we do.

TraXz

same problem, usually just in black out, have all the neccesery things in my pc to run it but you can check in event viewer what caused the crash and for me its basically saying call of duty. have heard its something to do with the memory dumping process of the game and it not being able to do it properly. Is there any proper fixes to this yet?

adamsbaggys

Studios