theater mode to pc file

Black Ops II PC

Hello,

I have a nice vid in Theater mode, but I want to upload it to youtube. But I can't find the file any were on my pc? Does any one know how to do it?

(Have window's 8)

Thanks,

Lenn

LWLenn
4 REPLIES 4

Hey Lenn, theatre mode doesn't save the video on your computer, its on the bo2 servers. If you want to post it on youtube you can either use the build in render/upload system of theatre mode (2minute clip limit) or record the gameplay with recording software such as bandicam/fraps (they show a watermark unless you buy the full version) and then upload it manualy.

InfamousMist

I can not use the render option? But i think that is because the vid is longer then 2 min! ill short the vid up abit and see if i can use the render mode then

LWLenn

When you're watching the video on theatre mode, press "R" to start/stop recording, or you can select the highlight option and let theatre mode select the clips. Also, and make sure you eliminate some, so that it doesn't surpass 2mins. Then save them, and they should show up in the ''Edited clips'' tab under theatre mode. Select the save you made then ''Render Video''.

InfamousMist
Highlighted

Where is the highlight option on the PC version of B04 (theater mode-?

Eth1ks_FPS

Studios