Black Ops II PlayStation 3

nades were very annoying in BO not so much in BO2 it seemed as if in BO everyone could through a nade and get a kill when it landed.

KMB_GoG_Antonio
in reply to philla_killa

philla_killa wrote:

This is also the same if you pick up your own grenade; lets say you miss your throw it and it bounces off a wall near you. As soon as you pick-up a grenade using fast hands, it resets the timer to 2.5 seconds.

This made me LOL.  Picking up your own grenade and chucking it for the second time. 

Immerse me.
Yppecaye_the_Dogged
in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Ive done this both accidentally-bad throw. And on purpose-makes for a cool final kill cam.

philla_killa
in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Happened to me MOREEE than enough times..

Killbook

It looked like the grenade did roll down the hill.

Inconsistencies in a grenades direction and bounce is likely due to it's shape. A grenade is not a sphere, the primer shaft (probably not the technical term) sticks out of the top; and off of that may be the lever. Obviously, where and how that primer shaft lands will determine how it bounces, and which direction it will favor.

MrZombieClowns1
in reply to MrZombieClowns1

Good point that I've never considered.

phxs72

True, and I should have zoomed in more in this particular case, it did two things which was interesting:

It slowed down and it almost stopped.

I have thrown countless grenades, and have seen them land near me in the game, they do a rolling left or right motion because of the shape, this one just behaved differently. I also did not cook that grenade, I threw it just out of luck and it exploded pretty quickly when the guy appeared. Either way, they are inconsistent.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

you do have a point but do you really think that treyarch would pay that much attention to such a detail lol.

for a grenade to behave that realistic in an arcade shooter as cod seems really far fetched.

TRU11
Highlighted

I was using fast hands on nuketown demolition, they were spamming the garage with grenades and I was chucking them back like a man possessed, I had a great game

mark_666_

Studios