Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Your mates a white hat with a decent job (ergo an actual life), yet hes the kinda dude who's down with individual names for platform specific hacks for call of duty?

I know this is the internet so people will beleive anything, but you chat so much shit its not even funny.

EDIT. Why am i replying to wrong person? Has the dude deleted his post? FFS

StonerShug
in reply to StonerShug

Responding to StonerShrug post 52:

I'm  not sure why the order got screwed up so much either, but you meant to respond to me.  My friend also happens to be an avid gamer and long time COD player.  I have no idea how he gets his info, he says mainly from bulletin boards on use net.  when I google it, I get links to search engines that cost money and never took it any further.

I don't care if you believe it or not, it's not important to me or my friend.  I'm just sharing with the group what I heard so people know what to be on the look out for.  If you come across it, report it.  If you don't, happy gaming.

Kothar44

I fully agree with every point you just made and thank you for clarifying your meaning of "innocent until proven guilty",  You've been dealing with these wild claims a lot longer than I have.  I would imagine over time I will become more jaded and curt too. 

Kothar44
in reply to Drgnsldr74

Everyone uses an aim bot in this game known as combining Black Ops 2 aim assist with console aim assist so I am pretty sure no one is using an aim bot however if you see them jumping from person to person with out missing then it might be an aim bot.

Adam1234567893
in reply to Adam1234567893

I was going to say the same thing.

Everyone in this game uses an aim bot.  If you don't believe it try playing without Aim Assist. 

stevemcqueen122
in reply to Drgnsldr74

I've encountered cheaters myself (public lobbies) and I have the evidence in my theatre. They weren't using aimbots but they sure as hell did a loooot of other weird stuff (god mode invincibility, vsats instead of uavs, unlimited care packages and so on.) There are plenty of evidence on youtube and other suspicious sites that aimbots and cheats exist. Just have a look at this forum post: Sharks 1.15 RTM Tool {v1.5.0.0}.
Link might get removed but the reason for me posting it is for you all to see that it really exists, not to use it in any way. I hate cheaters more that anything else (except maybe campers ) and ever since playing that game against 5 cheaters I'm alot more weary when something seems suspicious. After that game I've done a lot of research on these things just to know what's out there. However, if I happen to take a beating, I wouldn't scream "cheaters" the first thing I do.

DKronge

DK, I will tell you where you went wrong with this post. You said you hate campers possibly as much as cheaters

If you know this game well enough and youve ran into to a cheater you wouldnt say that.

electricfuneral1
in reply to electricfuneral1

Did you miss the emoticon letting you know the camper comment was facetious?

Kothar44
in reply to Kothar44

Thanks Kothar44, atleast you got it! How could you possible miss that, electricfuneralfire? I've been playing fps since quake 1, trust me, I know what to look for when it comes to aimbots/cheaters.

DKronge

Im not gonna lie I actually did miss that emoticon.

But nonetheless, comparing hacking at all to a truly legit play style such as camping is a no no in my book

If youve ever truly went up against team with an aim bot or two or even a full team of aim bots, you have to actually camp your arse off to even come close to have a chance to beat them.

And being a natural rusher it makes it more frustrating because things like real aim bots, wall hacks and UAV hacks literally render the rushing play style obsolete.

electricfuneral1

Studios