Black Ops II PlayStation 3

in reply to electricfuneral1

Alright then. Well, I didn't actually compare them, it was more of a joke since campers aren't really appreciated, either by me or anybody else. However, your latest post is pretty much a no no to me. I'd change the last sentence to say that all types of cheats render the whole game obsolete since they do nothing but ruin everything for everyone not involved in cheating. All I'm waiting for now is the ps4 and I hope that it never ever gets jailbroken.

DKronge

Yeah I could change my last sentence to that lol.

Why not appreciate camping tho? Camping is really the basis of it all when it comes to map control, game control and "spawn control" if you truly want to have a dominate team. Even I has a rusher can appreciate that.

Good rushers are what can bring a team to the next level. Campers are the foundation

electricfuneral1
in reply to electricfuneral1

A bit off topic but I guess it depends on the type of camping being done. If someone holds down a flag in domination, yeah sure but if someone sits in the darkest corner of a map, ads'ing an lmg with a target finder surrounded by claymores or bettys then it's a whole different thing and the latter is the type of camper that I despise.

DKronge

Agreed

electricfuneral1

Yes, they do exist but they're also getting banned.

Can someone tell me why I'm getting insta banned?

That's from the same thread on your link. Why risk an instant console ban?

Run_N_Gunning_C
in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Problem is that even if they get banned they're able to change their console ID since they're jailbroken so they'll get right back to business with other modded files which won't get banned as easily but it will happen sometime.

DKronge
in reply to Drgnsldr74

if someone is using a aimbot the would be able to kill you on any part of the map with out moving.. the aimbot hack was designed for a player to kill anyone on the map anywhere or find them anywhere on the map and automatically kill the target.... the aimbot hack is easily spotted on black ops 2 because the hack also mods the players name to a different colour in the lobby for ex: everyones name in the lobby would be white but the mods name would be gold or green...therefore I have come the conclusion that you need more gun skill in call of duty, go into a custom game and fight against some veteran bots without any Toughness that's how I got good at the game if that doesn't work then just camp or find a new game to play.... that's just my two sense 

zsaberz
in reply to Drgnsldr74

As far as the "Vid or it never happened policy", with theater I thinks it is a very valid response.

If you prefer to turn you theater off, then turn it on for a week and catch a hacker on film. Shouldnt be hard.

I think there is a thread on here that is specifically a proving thread in which people are supposed to post vids of hackers to prove there are hackers on BO2 and I dont think anyone has proved it yet.

If your seeing hackers on BO2 there is really no reason at all you cant post the real evidence. If your theater is some how broken ask someone you played the game with to render a vid to YouTube.

electricfuneral1
in reply to Drgnsldr74

How do you know their using aim bots and aren't just maybe good at aiming? There is also that mini aim bot in the game settings? Aim assist, I think it's called?

Killbook
in reply to Drgnsldr74

I have a friend who's constantly crying uav hack/aimbot every time he gets bested. He's a good player, but a bit paranoid, lol. I've often watched the players he accuses, in theater, and have yet to see anything that would support his accusations. Having said that, I'm positive there are hacks on the PS3, just that they're far and few between.

I've got over 35 days in game(retired, in a caregiver situation) and have ran into a "legit" ,lol, hacker, once. It was on Rush, the match JUST started and the in-game announcement told us that the enemy had a War Machine. I watched the match in Theater and the hacker in question immediately swapped to his secondary-a War Machine, just after the countdown timer hit 1 at the start of the match. I watched several of his recent games and he had that WM immediately available, each and every time he spawned. I reported him, and yes, I've got two full matches of his shenanigans saved. I searched for him in Elite, but wasn't surprised to draw a blank.

Maybe there's a lot more hackers out there than I suspect, but I prefer to believe that when I get beaten, it was because I was outplayed by a better player/team...with lag comp on their side, lol.

GraphiteTek

Studios