Black Ops II PlayStation 3

in reply to Drgnsldr74

I just played a string of five matches with a guy who had "aimbot" in his name.  Mods I am not naming and shaming here, he had more than just aimbot in his name.

This guy was one of the best I have seen in CoD.  Matches were all HC Dom.  He was getting 6-7,000 points every match, with 50+kills, 10-20 deaths.  He was getting swarms (two in one match), he was calling in three or four VSATs a match.  Best of all for me, he was playing the objective, getting 5+ caps and defends, and winning every match.

So despite his name, was he using an aimbot?  I watched him closely, and no he wasn't.  He had sensitivity up high and was very quick on reactions.  Clearly he wasn't suffering with any connection issues, but he is a good example of how it is possible to make the game look easy and like you are cheating but without actually cheating.  With his name and the scores he was getting I bet he gets falsely reported pretty much every match.

sennalike
in reply to sennalike

sennalike wrote:

I just played a string of five matches with a guy who had "aimbot" in his name.  Mods I am not naming and shaming here, he had more than just aimbot in his name.

This guy was one of the best I have seen in CoD.  Matches were all HC Dom.  He was getting 6-7,000 points every match, with 50+kills, 10-20 deaths.  He was getting swarms (two in one match), he was calling in three or four VSATs a match.  Best of all for me, he was playing the objective, getting 5+ caps and defends, and winning every match.

So despite his name, was he using an aimbot?  I watched him closely, and no he wasn't.  He had sensitivity up high and was very quick on reactions.  Clearly he wasn't suffering with any connection issues, but he is a good example of how it is possible to make the game look easy and like you are cheating but without actually cheating.  With his name and the scores he was getting I bet he gets falsely reported pretty much every match.

yup someone with an aimbot would not die that much lol.

my experience with someone using an aim bot was that the person would be getting a headshot every single bullet fired.

accuracy was off the charts.

closest thing to this are the little boosters in some corner that show up in the kill feed lol.

TRU11

Studios