Banned for no reason

SOLVED

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

I came home from school and found out that I was banned for 6 days and my stats would be reset and I have NO idea why.  All I ever did was get my account from a friend which I have NO idea what he previously did on it but im really mad and want to find out as to why I am banned.

ktownncf
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
in reply to ktownncf
Solution

Hi there,

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Please take a moment to review the Security & Enforcement Policy which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support .

Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

In accordance to the Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette  this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
2 REPLIES 2

I had the same situation. I am a call of duty fanatic and i have owned every call of duty from MW2 up to black ops 2 . In all those games i have COMPLETELY maxxed out everything from guns to prestiges but besides the calling cards. Since of the start of the new school year i have been very busy from school, homework, and sports. making me unable to play that much video games but only a couple hours on the weekends. Today when i wanted to play black ops 2 it said i have been banned for 3 days, but that doesnt make sense because i havent played until 1-2 weeks ago which also means i got the full ban. I have been trying to find out whats going on because it took me a very long time to get everything. I am a prestige master, unlocked every gun including secondaries with max prestige on my guns with every camo and i have bought every dlc camo except the new camo dlc. I am also a season pass from the very beginning. This never happened to me and i need help. I cant believe they would ban me i am a very loyal call of duty customer. i have very few games beside call of duty and im shocked they banned me. I am asking Trearch to undo this problem and thanks for reading.

johnpbecerra
Highlighted
in reply to ktownncf
Solution

Hi there,

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Please take a moment to review the Security & Enforcement Policy which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support .

Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

In accordance to the Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette  this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios