Black ops 2 freezing when entering online (PS3)

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Hi all, I'm having a weird glitch with Black Ops II at the moment. Everytime I enter online on zombies or multiplayer, the game just straight up freezes and I have to completly reboot my PS. Anyone else having this issue suddenly?

When I start up the game without signing in everything works fine, it's literally just as soon as I sign in that the game freezes, sometimes even before I press the 'play online' button on the game.

This is weird because about a month ago I played this game and it worked fine, and I find it hard to believe it's a problem with my disc because of this. Who knows, maybe it is just my disc...

Let me know if you folk are getting the same issue though.

HyperGamer87x
3 REPLIES 3

Ok, sign out of your account by clicking triangle on your sign in, then go into bo2 and go to options instead of multiplayer, go down to install and wait for that to finish and play one local game and end it, then go into multiplayer and sign in, after this every time you go into the game go into a local match first. Just now did it after playing ps4 for 5 years lol

SorryForKnifing
Highlighted

Pero pierdes todo progreso deberían de arreglarlo esos de activision

Boinfinity

All u do is unconnected inter. Cord go to zombies play local then as soon as your connected put cord back in then it will say connected. U can back out and play online

@HyperGamer87x wrote:

Hi all, I'm having a weird glitch with Black Ops II at the moment. Everytime I enter online on zombies or multiplayer, the game just straight up freezes and I have to completly reboot my PS. Anyone else having this issue suddenly?

When I start up the game without signing in everything works fine, it's literally just as soon as I sign in that the game freezes, sometimes even before I press the 'play online' button on the game.

This is weird because about a month ago I played this game and it worked fine, and I find it hard to believe it's a problem with my disc because of this. Who knows, maybe it is just my disc...

Let me know if you folk are getting the same issue though.

Destroylee

Studios