DLC MAP PACK REVOLUTION "SOLVED"

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

DLC MAP PACK REVOLUTION "SOLVED"

After many frustrating tries  to solve my DLC problem I decided  to stop doing the same thing which is complaining and looking for solutions on YouTube , google cuz right now there's NONE believe me ... So since the issues was different religions I opened a new acc  with the same religion as my black ops2  and I downloaded the map pack again … so far that's the only solution I got ...

For example if you bought your game in england open a new acc saying that your from England in order for the pack to be recognized. Hope it helps

TheSilverWolf2
8 REPLIES

Re: DLC MAP PACK REVOLUTION "SOLVED"

in reply to TheSilverWolf2

TheSilverWolf wrote:

After many frustrating tries  to solve my DLC problem I decided  to stop doing the same thing which is complaining and looking for solutions on YouTube , google cuz right now there's NONE believe me ... So since the issues was different religions I opened a new acc  with the same religion as my black ops2  and I downloaded the map pack again … so far that's the only solution I got ...

For example if you bought your game in england open a new acc saying that your from England in order for the pack to be recognized. Hope it helps

I didn't know COD  had religion

BanHaMMer2

in reply to BanHaMMer2

LOL sorry I meant region … hahahahaha

TheSilverWolf2

My Revolution is from the US so if i make a US Acc will that Map pack work if the Revolution is from US?

ProSnipes123021

in reply to ProSnipes123021

Yes it will… but if u do creat another acc u will have to pay it again

TheSilverWolf2

Will it  work only on my US accounts or if i install the pack to my us acc will it only be avavilbe on the us account. Sorry i dont know how to explain this.

ProSnipes123021

in reply to ProSnipes123021

It will work in every account you have , the process of creating a new acc it's just for the download of the same version, once u instal it it should work in every acc …

TheSilverWolf2

there is no way to get a refund...if i buy the season pass then i dont need to pay another 50$...i am a noob and will admit that i bought both just for the hell of it

Cipherz_Orion

in reply to Cipherz_Orion

I don't think u can get a refund … but try contact actvision or playstation for a possible refund … good luck thou

TheSilverWolf2

Studios