Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Hi guys I just downloaded the apocalypse map pack but now when I search ordinary core games like capture the flag, headquarters, demolition etc it doesn't find any games - just puts me on my own waiting for people (because it is searching for settings with the extra maps) I have had to delete my game data and reinstall standard BO2 without the map pack but now obviously I haven't got the apocalypse map pack, must be a way around this, any suggestions?

Eazy-az
6 REPLIES 6
in reply to Eazy-az

Tech support would probably have better suggestions for you but you might just need to redownload it now that you've already deleted your game data.  You're certainly not the first to have a matchmaking issue after downloading a map pack but generally speaking the downloads tend to work.  Again, support may know of some special trick to fix things when they don't work.

phxs72
in reply to phxs72

Thanks bud, I'll try downloading it again then, if it still doesn't work how do I contact tech?  Novice question I know but for 3 years all I played was Fifa & GTA, cod BO2 is my first shooter

Eazy-az
in reply to Eazy-az

There is a Tech Support section on this forum but if you have a Twitter account you can reach them at @ATVIAssist and if you google it I know that Activision also has a facebook page where you can find help.

phxs72
in reply to Eazy-az

Ye just tried reinstalling it but it's the same, I'll try tech support if they can't fix it then that's 12 quid down the drain :/

Thanks guys

Eazy-az
in reply to Eazy-az

Hello Eazy-AZ,

Sorry to hear about your match making issue. Just a couple of questions for you. Do you currently have all Map packs, or just Apocalypse installed? Also, is this DLC currently installed on your console, or are you using a external hard drive?

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
Highlighted
in reply to Seanicus23

Hi Emilio,  I only have the apocalypse map pack and it's installed on the console.

Is there a way to deactivate it when I just want to play the standard maps?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Eazy-az

Studios