Here is an example of how bad my team is every time I play.

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Short, sweet, and straight to the truth.

sennalike

no the problem is is that when you beast in a match it gives you a momentum but the trick is that your team only gets so much momentum as a whole and your taking it all up so your team mates have less or none making them suck.  and any player that knows the game gets what im saying so when you can kill everyone the people on your team are dying because the game has a balancing system to it

dcap08

huh!?

Where do I get one of those tinfoil hats?

(lol)

RLBL

LOL I think that he's joking but there is some situational truth to it in that one (or a couple of) players dominate success could come at the cost of causing unexpected spawn flips which in turn leave their teamates looking the wrong direction.  In other words, if your team isn't aware that you have pushed into the enemy home flag too deeply then they might not be ready for the enemy team to respawn in mass behind them.  A situation that often results in losing both the B and your own home flag in short order.  Nothing wrong with being aggressive but it does help to give ones team a heads up that the spawns are getting ready to flip.

PS: I find the non-stick tinfoil to be the best for making hats

phxs72

Ya true... yesterday I was playing on a full team and we got massacred in the 1st half:

On the enemy team:

- nobody capped the A flag

- 2 people advanced half way to B

- 4 people battled our few team members who ran straight to B (some stayed to cap C)

We ended up getting trapped, and the two that stayed back picked us off at B (we were playing HC so it was easier for them).  They called in their streaks and it was seriously sad (at this point we were all 10-/20+) So we changed our game plan:

- 4 of us tried to take B while 2 stayed back to get streaks

2nd half:

Those two called in their streaks while we trip capped them for a while then held two for the rest of the game. We won by 10 pts (even though I think I was 15/33 or something like that)

The two top players on the enemy went 30+/10- and were probably wondering: "How the hell did we lose!!!"

Answer: They had no caps, and all defends were in the 1st half.

RLBL
Highlighted

I'm sure that the beating was rough but those comeback against impossible odds matches are so fun to be in.  I'm sure that the other team was completely astonished that they lost and couldn't believe just how much your team was able to disrupt them in the second half.

phxs72

It's probably because you and your team went for spawn camping instead of capturing flags

Adam1234567893

Studios