I finally figured it out

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Re: I finally figured it out

in reply to LT--SHiNySiDeZ8

Oh, I see .. Thanx ..

SplashDown

I remember way back when someone else posted this as Trey's justification for such cheap attachments. It actually upset me more when considering this. It's like Trey's saying, "we will condone cheating".

I hate how this game is taking away from player skill and putting more emphasis on less thought and more on reaction. Select Fire and the Target Finder more than prove this is the current theme for Call of Duty.

Ghamorra Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

That is exactly how I looked at it when I thought about it this morning.  I mean if you consider they haven't done anything to fix the scorestreak glitch.  They also haven't done a whole lot in the way of banning people on consoles.  They tend to give more of a slap on the wrist with a reset.  I mean heck you can go look at se7ensins.com and see how many hackers are using stuff on COD on all consoles.  You know it isn't really that hard to have someone go into sleuth and check into that kinda stuff on websites that just announce it out in the open that they hack games, you know?

LT--SHiNySiDeZ8

weren't the TF and millimeter scanner added to BO2 to try to reduce camping

zsaberz

in reply to zsaberz

That is what Treyarch says, but I don't believe what they say anymore.  After all the things they say and then turn around and do the things they do I have a tough time believing these were implemented to counter camping, which btw isn't a problem on this game people make it out to be a problem because they are bad at the game and need an excuse to feel better.

LT--SHiNySiDeZ8

Ahhh the crazy is taking hold.  They don't condone cheating.  They do not want cheating.  They make a a game that is meant to sell to everyone. The most important thing to consider is who is going to use these items.  Some hardened fps player that has been through the most challenging gauntlets in gaming?  They are attempting to shut down idiots  At what point can you say hey I don;t need that I'm good at fps games?  We need to know that point.  If bashing the controller against your head over and over again is your line in the sand you need to tell people.   Its not cheaters its you're bad now how bad are  you?  Like what do you need to pretend you are good?  You need to tell them how low you are willing to go because if they have to guess its gonna be pathetic.

darkstaar13

in reply to darkstaar13

I understood the part where you think I'm bad I disagree and so does my 512spm, 2.24k/d, and also my 5.89w/l.  So anyways obviously it as there way to counter the hacks from previous COD titles.  You rarely see people yelling aim-bots, wallhacks, or modded controller.  Which that means that it must have worked to some extent.

LT--SHiNySiDeZ8

TF helps spot an enemy and but it does not auto aim to the extend an aimbot does.

TF has an perk as counter.

aimbot gives you near 100% accuracy lol.

you also cant counter an aimbot.

SF is to help those with a bad trigger finger or those lazy ones.

CAP on ROF is the counter that treyarch said they implemented for those modded controllers.

millimeter scanner s an updated heartbeat sensor which has a perk as a counter.

you cant counter the wallhack.

neither of these attachments would have people reconsider not using those hacks lol

these things where added to aid casual gamers and i rarely see he better players in a game use them.

there are not effective counters to hacks by any means as there effectiveness are far below the hacks.

Also i hear people yelling aim-bot and such all the time and there are threads on here every now and then as well lol.

TRU11

in reply to TRU11

Oh my gosh I already said earlier you can't just add something to the game without a counter to it.  They are not gonna add something to the game without having a perk or attachment to negate it.  I never said the TF was an aimbot I said it was Treyarch's version of an aimbot.  It looks very similar to what an aimbot looks like when you are ADSing.

LT--SHiNySiDeZ8

its looks pretty similiar to the targeting system from this years and past CODs streaks as well not to mention scopes like the IR from prior CODs..............

since this game is set in the future its not that far fetched they added a scope similiar to those target systems dont you think ......................

now maybe those target systems are based on the aim bot or maybe the aimbot is based on target systems.......

TRU11

Studios