Is my maths that bad??

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Is my maths that bad??

Just looking at a players stats. Apparently he has just under 33400 kills. After looking at his "Medals" it states he has 2681 Unstoppables.

As far as I knew, Unstoppable was 31 kills. I'm fairly sure that when I went to school, 31 x 2,681 equaled 83,111. It's been awhile since I've been to school but surely my maths can't be that bad.

Elapid68
10 REPLIES

Re: Is my maths that bad??

in reply to Elapid68

The question is, does resetting stats reset your medals also? If not, then this is the answer your looking for. If he reset his stats, if not, then he's clearly cheating...

Necaross

in reply to Elapid68

Ok, here's a question for those who have reset. When you reset, do your medals reset to zero like your prestige, weapons etc ????

Elapid68

in reply to Elapid68

Yes, everything is reset. Only thing i noticed that doesn't get reset are the titles from your showcase in your combat record, they seem to stay there despite the fact the challenges are reset and the titles are locked.

It is possible to have those medals legit, but you probably just came accross with someone who boosted or did the PM glitch.

Raketti

in reply to Elapid68

Unstoppable is every kill after 30 .. so if you got a 40 streak, you would get 10 unstoppable. So, its possible to have 40,000 kills with  2000 unstoppable.

To the other guy. Yes, everything resets including medals.

gotsomestars Level 75

in reply to gotsomestars

This. Exactly this.

Every kill you earn after reaching your nuclear medal is equal to 1 unstoppable medal. So,.those 2680 unstoppable medals only equal that many kills in their 33.4k total kills.

Also, not everything is a result of a glitch or hack. I find it funny how quick some of you are to make that assumption.

philla_killa

in reply to Elapid68

Elapid68 wrote:

Just looking at a players stats. Apparently he has just under 33400 kills. After looking at his "Medals" it states he has 2681 Unstoppables.

As far as I knew, Unstoppable was 31 kills. I'm fairly sure that when I went to school, 31 x 2,681 equaled 83,111. It's been awhile since I've been to school but surely my maths can't be that bad.

To be very honest this person probably did the prestige glitch thing which are fake stats, to get 30 plus kills is not very easy (without dying or using scorestreaks) to get over 1,000 of them seems almost impossible much less 2,000.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

The prestige glitch doesn't give you fake stats.

The main reason why people have outrageous stats (Insane KD with an Insane weapon KD with an insane number of unstoppable medals):

- they boosted

- they copied a boosted account*

- they are that good (not bloody likely)

* If you did the glitch off of an account that had 'normal' stats, you would have the prestige and normal stats as well.

(The prestige glitch was simply copying an account... it did not reward you with glowing stats, which is why if someone was smart and just wanted to get to the end, they would have copied a non-boosted account... but who would go through the grind only to allow someone to copy?)

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Elapid68

He is likely either a beast or a booster.

stevemcqueen122

in reply to Elapid68

Looks like your best bet is to submit a report against this player in-game.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

Moderator Moderator

Studios