PLEASE HELP Black ops 2 Free-For-All

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

While you'd think that somewhere like Texas would have a huge CoD fanbase, it may just be that it doesn't have a huge FFA fanbase.  You are close to Mexico and I'm sure even within Texas and your surrounding states there is a large Latin (ie Spanish speaking) population.  It may just be a matter of your local.  When I play FFA on the East Coast, it's a mixed bag of English, Spanish and French Canadian players.  Mostly Canadian though.

phxs72

Yea i understand what you are saying...But at the same time i have a little cousin who stays right around the corner from me i'm talking less than 15minutes he got on FFA lastnite for me and he said it was all kind of people in the lobby...I'm just lost i have been dealing with this for the last couple of weeks...I love COD but if i can't get this fixed before Ghost comes out i'm not gonna waste my money on it...Who's to say it won't have the same problem?....Thanks for replying

CRIPCRAZY-52

It just might be there are not enough players in your region that are playing that game mode. So rather than making you wait an unknown amount of time to pair you up with players in your area, match making will broaden its search and get you into game as soon as it can.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Yea i understand what you are saying...But at the same time i have a little cousin who stays right around the corner from me i'm talking less than 15minutes he got on FFA lastnite for me and he said it was all kind of people in the lobby...I'm just lost i have been dealing with this for the last couple weeks...I love COD but if i can't get this fixed before Ghost comes out i'm not gonna waste my money on it...Who's to say it won't have the same problem?...Thanks for replying

CRIPCRAZY-52

Im in England and since I got the game on release day I have only ever played Spanish, French and German speakers and on a rare occasion there will be another Brit in the lobby, and im still yet to play any Americans it seems I am locked out of playing people from English speaking countries.

FiL_UK1

Wouldn't it be great if there was a choose your language option at game start up!?

xxphenomen4xx
Highlighted

That would be AWESOME!!!...

CRIPCRAZY-52

Studios