Rage quiting (this has to stop)

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Rage quiting (this has to stop)

I don't understand.... I get into a lobby with full mics on zombies or even multiplayer and the are telling everyone not to quit I stay into the game till the very end (someone it depends if I am get beating very badly or have a prob with my system) but why do they still rage quit or leave the game for example: I was looking for a full party of mics on origins it took me a good 1hr finally found them we told everyone in the lobby not to quit halve way through the game all of a sudden with no warning or any probs the guy just leaves the game and messes up our leaderboards the next guy did not get the staff he wanted so he left and the last guy when to at every round and finally he could not take it anyone so he left and I was left alone at round 11 I am very up set the every lobby that I enter whether the have mics or no mics with do u guys think should the be a prenatally for rage quit out of a game too many times bc this is getting way out of hand    

zsaberz
2 REPLIES

Re: Rage quiting (this has to stop)

in reply to zsaberz

Considering how long a game last of zombie, i agree there should be a 30 mins or more for a compulsive rage quitter... This should calm em down, hopefully...

Necaross

Re: Rage quiting (this has to stop)

in reply to Necaross

I agree

zsaberz

Studios