Shall i buy the new map pack when

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

1. Them game is still way out of sync gotta love watching a sniper bullet go high and way to the left but somehow kills me

2. They still carn't even sort out the matchmatching

3. insta dead half a clip then shot dead in one bullet

4.Seeing more and more hacked lobbies

5. The new cod is out in 5-6 weeks love the zombies but is that alone worth £11

The good news is they have fixed them issues out not sure what they are but must be more of a problem then them above

Multiplayer Issues Addressed

General

• Fixed an issue with users equipping Scorestreaks in unintended circumstances.
    • Ladders now appear correctly when viewing them from your Profile while in the League menu.

These are my opinions incase some fan boys get there panties in a twist.

theraven_
18 REPLIES 18

I will not bother so happy I have only wasted my money on 2 packs the second and the third will not be getting number one ever or number four.

My reasons being I am sick to death of seeing old maps re textured and having to pay top money for it AGAIN if I wanted to play these maps I would put my old discs in I do not want to purchase the same again with new textures and detail here and their its an absolute rip off.

Zombies have been lame this time.

The lag ever since I bought vengance has been diabolical did not have a stress free decent match until I deactivated my ps3 which I should not have to the lag is still their as always but not as bad also it improves the matcmaking if you disable the DLC.

The DlC maps this time have been utter garbage not one single DLC map I can actually say I enjoy its like they took a full u turn from black ops 1.

Ghosts is out soon so even if I did enjoy the DLC when my shiny new PS4 is here ( and thats the only reason Activision you are getting any more money from me if the PS4 was not out this year Ghost could take a running jump) my PS3 will never be touched for a long time if ever again.

All in all save your money the more people buy these packs the more they think its ok to design boring small camper infested maps and re hash new ones.

montaserda

Well, alot of people bought the Season Pass (like myself), so i kinda already bought it. But if it wasen't for zombie, i don't think the mp maps are nice at all. I haven't played bo1 or waw and those maps looks bad, Origins all the way

Necaross

Exactly the MP maps have been a load of horse shite this time no imagination at all a few ramps here and their and wallah a few million extra in the bank.

Zombies to me has been ruined.

And the lag ohh my god its terrible when the DLC is activated on your account and the matchmaking is terrible too when its activated.

montaserda
Highlighted

Like i said, i won't be playing MP at all, unless maybe couple matches here and there with friends, but clearly no random. I have a bunch of zombie player in my FL, so i'll be playing that ALOT. It's not cause the ending for Origins sux that dosen't means that the map sux, it looks awesome and i can't wait to play it in 4h or so... damn work

Necaross

I want to buy the last map pack, but i probably won't because the connection i've been getting lately even with my DLC disabled has not been good enough, and the smaller  DLC-player pool will only make things worse. Too bad, i liked Stadium and Courtyard and wouldn't have minded to pay for remakes in this case.

In a way i feel like buying the first 3 packs was a waste of money if i choose not the get the last one too because i pretty much have to keep them disabled now to avoid matchmaking with partial DLC, but then again i have played several hours on them so there has been a lot entertainment for a relatively small amount of money.  I think i'll wait until BF4's beta comes out , if it's any good i won't be playing that much CoD anyway.

Raketti

BF4 Beta? Did not even know one was coming.

When is it out?And how do I get it? If its any good I will cancel my Ghosts pre order for the PS4 and get that instead.

I honestly think Call of Duty has had its day now going by the latest trend of map design etc it just not fun no more actually the maps are pretty boring

montaserda

It comes out on 4th of Oct, should be available for download in the PSN store for everyone then (and some who bought MoH Warfighter  get it earlier). The next gen is the way to go if you get that game, it will run 60fps (lower on current gen) and have 64 players in a lobby versus the 16 the current gen gets.

Raketti

I have the Season Pass and I downloaded Apocalypse this morning. I do not have the other set of DLCs installed and I couldn't find a game in Core TDM with regular maps + Apocalypse. The TDM in Apocalypse playlist plays fine but not the regular. I ended up deleting the DLC and matchmaking is back to normal.

Run_N_Gunning_C

That's not surprising at all, either have them all installed or none to be matched with the largest pools of players. That's why i have the 3 packs that i own disabled right now, i've been having a pretty shitty connection lately and it would only make it worse if i have only a part of the DLC installed (probably also having it all will be worse compared to having none, but that's just a guess).

Raketti

Studios