Shall i buy the new map pack when

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Can i turn off the DLC without deleting them would be a pain if i wanted to play zombies and have to install them again

theraven_

You need to log in with the account you bought the DLC with, and deactivate your console under account management in the XMB to disable the DLC without deleting it. Then just activate it again if you want to use the DLC or other purchased content you might have on your console.

Raketti

Tried that works cheers mate but problem is now carnt find a game lol

theraven_

You are welcome. There's not that many people online right now, try sticking to the most popular playlists and you shouldn't have any problems finding a lobby. I have my DLC off, was monitoring my traffic with Cain and Abel, and just played a few games of KC (which has only 2k of players in it now but still found lobbies instantly), and although i was again on the Choopa dedi (and less than 50ms ping to it) the lag was pretty bad....

The usual BS, being matched with Spanish / French / Italian players that can sponge my bullets while getting perfect hit detection on me and killing me instantly after i shot first... ...Played some FFA and TDM earlier, both were almost as bad. So don't expect any wonders, the matchmaking is what it is.

Raketti

Weird thing ive tryed and it works don't know why is plugging my netgear ethernet switch into my router then connecting my ps3 cable to the switch instead of the router i get more uk players my bullets seem to have double the damage better hit detection less recoil and not getting shot around corners

Ive tried this all week then when i just use the router it goes back to crap weird ive just plugged it in again and my last games have been 43-6   34-2   38-8

theraven_
Highlighted

Believe me i've tried every trick in the book, nothings works. It's up to the devs to improve matchmaking and stop blaming their customers own connections (although they probably are right by doing that too sometimes, but not in my case). I get more local (Scandinavian) matchmaking in older titles (excl. BO1 that has also always been horrible, it even matched me with people living in other continents) that have a fraction of the playerbase compared to BO2. The past few days BO2 has been just horrible, the game has lagged most of the time but lately i'm only getting borderline unplayable matches.I'm still maintaining a 2+ K/D but that takes a ridiculous amount of effort and i have to avoid CQC like the plague. And often enough that's not enough, it gets really old really fast when you start shooting someone while behind a headglitch, get a shitload of hitmarkers and then get instakilled by someone who is not even looking at you yet and is still in full sprint on your screen.

Raketti

It's totally up to you .. The only map I truly enjoy out of this whole series (besides the recycled maps from BO1) is Hijacked ..I will ditch any other map in lobby because it isn't worth the time ..

_Orvidor_

theraven. wrote:

1. Them game is still way out of sync gotta love watching a sniper bullet go high and way to the left but somehow kills me

2. They still carn't even sort out the matchmatching

3. insta dead half a clip then shot dead in one bullet

4.Seeing more and more hacked lobbies

5. The new cod is out in 5-6 weeks love the zombies but is that alone worth £11

The good news is they have fixed them issues out not sure what they are but must be more of a problem then them above

Multiplayer Issues Addressed

General

• Fixed an issue with users equipping Scorestreaks in unintended circumstances.

• Ladders now appear correctly when viewing them from your Profile while in the League menu.

These are my opinions incase some fan boys get there panties in a twist.

Im not sure why you are asking the question when its clear from what you write your not content. Do your self and the community a favor and do not purchase it.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

I think it's called a rhetorical question.

Frank_D

Studios