Black Ops II PlayStation 3

Theater

When i go to theater it says my recent game i want to watch is an error and i just played it a second ago. Why is this, this needs to be fixed fast because i got a triple sniper wall bang and i can't go to theater to see it. help!

evilbull7676
8 REPLIES

Re: Theater

in reply to evilbull7676

yeah same trouble for me! no recent matches in the last 12 hours ?

KAOS_6523

in reply to KAOS_6523

Trouble for me too! You said that its affecting the last 12 hours, so will the games come back after 12 hours (without playing any more games) or will the games come back after 12 hours while playing games?

SushiPlox

in reply to evilbull7676

Having the same issue, i just checked my recent matches on cod elite and it says that i have played no matches in the past 7 days. I was playing games from 12pm till 11pm. Hopefully this gets fixed soon, i need to save a clip from one of the recent games.

SushiPlox

in reply to SushiPlox

Hi SushiPlox,

Which web browser are you using?  Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies?  Also, you may want to try un-linking and re-linking your SEN ID to your ELITE account.  Play a few more matches and see if the data appears on ELITE.

Let us know the results.

^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

A played a few more matches and the games show up in recent games now but the games that should have saved from yesterday aren't there. There is also a film in recent games with no thumbnail and has 'error' instead of showing the game mode. It also cannot be selected as a film to be played

SushiPlox

in reply to evilbull7676

Hi there Evilbull7676,

Sorry to heart that. What was the exact error message you received? Was there a host migration or disconnect during the match? Are you able to view any other videos in theater?

^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

The match was fine there was nothing wrong with it, but when i went to view it in theater it showed up as "error"

evilbull7676

in reply to evilbull7676

Thanks for the update evilbull7676,

Unfortunately, if the video was corrupted in any way there's no way to recover the video.  We have no way of knowing what occurred between the time the video was viewed the first time and the second time you tried to play the video.  We will still forward what occurred to the proper channels; however, we're unable to recover the video.

Apologies ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios