I'm working on a list of stuff right now that I need your help filling out...Here are some issues that I believe are still detrimental to game and continue to keep the original Black Ops at the top of the list under "Best Game" due to it's smallest list of "bugs". Here's my TOP 10 List of ISSUES that still need to be addressed:
Treyarch, when are you going to:
1. Treat Hardcore players as equals? We want to play Domination, Hardpoint, etc...Please add these games ASAP!
2. Fix matchmaking...We are constantly being thrown out of lobbies, sent to lobbies alone withour our team mates, dropped from games...Please fix this so we can actually play more than 3 games in a row without having to restart connections
3. Fix the sound issues - Can't hear eachother in lobbies, in game constantly...This is major and should be a fundamental priority for multi-player!
4. Select the host with the most? Why does the game constantly give the host to people with terrible connections? Your search preferences (ie. best, normal, etc.) doesn't seem to work, so why is it in there? When I host a lobby in the mid-west, my clan members in California have terrible connections...When did this become explicity geographical?
5. Fix Reconnecting to Party? Why is this even in the game if it DOESN'T EVEN WORK? It never reconnects to party, you have to sit while that message is displayed for 30 seconds or more?
6. Fix the Friends list...you addressed it in Elite clan, why do I have to constantly jump around and try and select friends, only to then be on someone else? This constant refresh and resort is TERRIBLE and makes pulling a party together frustrating and difficult...There is no reason to have it constantly refresh like it does...Fix this please!
7. Address the LAG? It's still worse than MW3 and Black Ops...If you get in a room with the other team hosting, you can count on being 1/2 second behind and the parity is gone...Make this fair, distribute the lag across the teams and give both teams equal opportunity!
8. Fix Joining party? Why does it kick me out to the main menu, MW3 and Black Ops didn't do that? It's a pain to have to wait and then jump back into game to try and connect with your clan...This should be immediate and if you can't join, don't kick out to the main menu...
9. Fix Codcasting...We tried to host a Clan Tournament last week and while COD Casting, the game froze, kicked players out, kicked hosts out, etc. constantly...We ultimately had to finish the tournament with COD Casting turned off and could not record games...Had to host as spectators to get through an entire game...This is a great idea, but IT DOESN'T WORK!
10. Increase the blast radius on C4 and decrease it for Claymores? Have you played games in both Core and Hardcore? Doesn't it strike you as odd that claymores kill in CORE and C4 doesn't? There are still some balancing issues with non guns you have not addressed yet including grenades, rockets, etc...
And while I know this is not you, when is Elite going to work and when are you going to have Hardcore Operations and Challenges? How can a hardcore clan rank up when there are virtually NO HARDCORE events??? Couple that with the fact that Elite is constantly down, doesn't get updated in even close to real time, you have no idea whether you are on target to get full points in Ops and Challenges, because the leaderboards are always broken during the event? Why can't they get this working?
Three words... Activision is cheap.
They simply don't want to devote the resources to getting a game functioning at least 90% before release, and they sure don't want to ue any of their reported profits on fixing a game they already made their money on. This is what happens when Wall Street gets in bed with games. They don't play, and only care about the quarterlies... Unfortunately, without investors from Wall Street it would be very difficult (maybe impossible) to produce a game like COD.
Catch 22, which has us (the gamer) suffering. They simply don't care.
I'd love to see the "reconnecting to party" problem fixed - I have actually had to quit out of the game twice because a party member went offline and I got stuck on this screen forever.
they couldnt fix this game if there lives depended on it there fucking shit coders who cant code a game properly.
Answer you will get is====== New maps out end of month spend your hard earned money now on are great game......kiss it.
Agree that unfortunately the way Black Ops 2 is in its current state does make the game pretty unplayable. Get behind the new thread and lets see if we can make Treyarch/Activision take notice and fix their game. It has so much potential.