Why does Bo2 freeze on the Activision screen

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

T3zzBomb
7 REPLIES 7

Are you talking about when you first launch the game? If so, I have the same problem. Maybe it's the same. I think it's because of the 1.19 update. Every time I deleted it from my Games Data Utility I can launch the game and it works just fine. When I launch the game it asks if I want to update it, I say no, and the game works just fine. Only problem is I can't play online or play with any of my DLC content unless I install the update 1.19 which freezes my game. So I either play the game without online capability and without DLCs or I don't play the game at all. P.S. I'd like to know if my theory is confirmed by another gamer about the 1.19 update. 

Reuby2zdayz

Yes when I launch the game while connected to pan online it loads upto the Activison screen then just crashes my ps3.. But the way to get around it is to load it up offline go into a local game for around 10-15 seconds then sign into psn which then allows me to go online but, all my emblems have gone and when I make a new one it doesn't save 

T3zzBomb

To fix bo2 from freezing sign out of PSN go on the game go to multiplayer then go on local games start a match after the timer of start match has finished leave the match then go on online games then sign in to you PSN then your online hopefully it works.

Add me on PS3: YouTube_AdxqT

YouTube_AdxqT
Same happens to me i just forget about the emblems.
YouTube_AdxqT

I have two questions.

First: when signing out of PSN the BO2 still work with the 1.19 update?

Second: do all of the DLC's work when signed out with the 1.19 update?

Reuby2zdayz

Ermm.. I'm not 100% sure as I dont ha e the DLC packs and I think the game will work with the 1.9 instalment or latest update..

T3zzBomb
También ami me pasa lo mismo.
Mexican121

Studios