black ops 2 is the worst call of duty to date

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

You can disagree all you want, its present, has been since day one. You can kill and some times the bag does not drop. Its not fictional.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
EgOtRiP#7701616 Level 75

Yes, it has been glitching since day 1, other CoD-games have had the same issue but in my experience it happens more often in this one. The perk description says enemies drop a pack from non explosive kills (didn't bother to check from word to word but along those lines), and that's how it should work.

When it randomly doesn't do that, it's an obvious bug and as far i can tell there hasn't been any info released that they intentionally make the packs not drop occasionally. Where did you get the idea they made it work that way on purpose ? You say it's a part of making the game harder, so i guess every other bug that they did fix was originally also a part the same plan....

Raketti

Never really phased me if it was a bug, I tend to die more times than not trying to retrieve one! Cheers.

of our training"
EgOtRiP#7701616 Level 75

So youre mad because you weren't paying attention?

Megadog14

There is good and bad in all games you just have to make the best of it. But hopefully Ghost show's it up with Infinity leading the game out right!

ScorchKnight69

absolute garbage, i am sick and tired not hearing when especially my claymores get hacked or detroyed so am defending a room looking in all windows, then someone comes in from behind and kills me, i dont look behind me because i know my claymore is SUPPOSED to be protecting that area but no that doesnt happen

Hold on, the fact that your gear is hacked and you did not hear what happened because your "defending a room" (why defend a room?)

Your a total NOob if you truly believe that your equipment should cover your back at all times, it is your responsibility to check behind you! This is how the game works! YOUR FAULT for having a one view gaming style.

i am also sick of not getting scavenger packs when i have scavenger on, i mean WTF? now this isnt just today i have been putting up with this for a long time now, i really cannot wait till ghosts comes out and i will never play black ops 2 again or any other cod from treyarch besides world at war and the current people who are in treyarch now and made black ops 1 and 2 didnt even make world at war, so why not bring the old treyarch people back and get rid of the current or even better let someone else make a call of duty instead of treyarch for the next time they make call of duty which is after ghosts

Scavenger has been limited in this game, it does not guarantee all the time that packages will be there. What I find sad about these words your saying is your asking for people to lose their jobs to make you a better player, when the fact is what you write is your sorry gaming! Poor choice of words, BUFF YOUR style!

yet you wont fix none of this, shows how much you care but me and others pay for you crap map packs only to get new maps to play on as the others are boring but even the new ones are crap, but its just something different to play on,

we pay for old maps we already paid for or played before, stadium which is now take off isnt a fans favourite at all its crap didnt even like it in black ops 1, you dont have any new ideas, take off looks like a add on map from black ops 1 on the oil rig in the sea i forgot the name of it now and also theres a rocket on take off just like there was a rocket on launch in black ops 1, you dont have any ideas you are boring, i hope the rumour i saw that this is the last call of duty you lot will make and go on to make zombies i really hope its true we need another game crew to make things interesting

there was probably more to say but i cant be bothered waisting anymore time

Fix what?

Fixing how you PLAY has nothing to do with the game, but you. Too many players find themselves in your shoes, blaming the game for what they do or do not do and then ask for changes and fixes? What a lie you live.

Guy the moment you produce your own video game, sell it and make allot of money from your hard work than come here and bash someone else's.

Grow up, stop playing COD games because I guarantee you one thing: GHOST will not be that much different, your "room defending" clay more set up works up to a certain point until people get used to it an over come it!

Why even consider buying ghost? To come here and bash that as well.

of our training"
EgOtRiP#7701616 Level 75
Highlighted

all i have to say is lol

evertonian

evertonian wrote:

all i have to say is lol

one can use "lol" as a response to something else? lol?lolol?lololololol?

of our training"
EgOtRiP#7701616 Level 75

i would not say for him to stop playing cod games but just for him to stop nagging about how bad they are. I mean if you hate BO2 so much i dont want to hear about it because there are like millions of posts just like this one and they are getting boring and annoying so he should just grow a pair deal with it or go back playing mw3 or mw2 if 3arch sucks sooooo much.

KMB_GoG_Antonio

i know you can't scavenge from players that are blown up. they must be shot. even still, i have shot a few people and not received my drop. no biggie, i wait until the next one.

i didn't know that Dead Silence works on the game announcer. LOL that's genius. awesome.

YO_MOM_IS_NEXT1

Studios