black ops 2 is the worst call of duty to date

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

absolute garbage, i am sick and tired not hearing when especially my claymores get hacked or detroyed so am defending a room looking in all windows, then someone comes in from behind and kills me, i dont look behind me because i know my claymore is SUPPOSED to be protecting that area but no that doesnt happen

i am also sick of not getting scavenger packs when i have scavenger on, i mean WTF? now this isnt just today i have been putting up with this for a long time now, i really cannot wait till ghosts comes out and i will never play black ops 2 again or any other cod from treyarch besides world at war and the current people who are in treyarch now and made black ops 1 and 2 didnt even make world at war, so why not bring the old treyarch people back and get rid of the current or even better let someone else make a call of duty instead of treyarch for the next time they make call of duty which is after ghosts

the guns are crap

the maps are crap

hardcore people which i have stated before only had 4 game modes which has never been the case in past call of dutys, its really is garbage and i am trying not to swear here

yet you wont fix none of this, shows how much you care but me and others pay for you crap map packs only to get new maps to play on as the others are boring but even the new ones are crap, but its just something different to play on,

we pay for old maps we already paid for or played before, stadium which is now take off isnt a fans favourite at all its crap didnt even like it in black ops 1, you dont have any new ideas, take off looks like a add on map from black ops 1 on the oil rig in the sea i forgot the name of it now and also theres a rocket on take off just like there was a rocket on launch in black ops 1, you dont have any ideas you are boring, i hope the rumour i saw that this is the last call of duty you lot will make and go on to make zombies i really hope its true we need another game crew to make things interesting

there was probably more to say but i cant be bothered waisting anymore time

evertonian
23 REPLIES 23

1. Hacker doesn't activate claymores/bouncing betties immediately, so they can just run right past them and get you. There could be alternate entrances in the the room you're campi--I mean defending in. If they hack and immediately run in, you're not going to hear it and/or it'll be too late to react.  And sometimes, there is announcer lag because there is a lot of stuff to call out sometimes.  It's also good to look behind you every now and then.

2. Scavenger packs to drop to explosives and sometimes they do. Sometimes they dont drop even if you use you're gun but they usually do.  It's not that big of deal, IMO. 

philla_killa

I have never used this perk, but doesn't dead silence stop the announcer from announcing that your claymores have been hacked? Just a theory

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

yes

RLBL

Sometimes the scavenger packs don't drop when they should and that should be addressed.

All the other things you mentioned are a matter of personal opinion, or something you see as a problem because you don't understand how this game works (as others mentioned certain perks are useful against equipment).

Raketti

This ^

I thought it was just me. I went on a good streak the other day and I was scrambling for Scavenger packs. It seems like it got glitched lately and I haven't noticed it until the past week or two.

Run_N_Gunning_C

There is nothing to address because it does not drop it all the time, its been like that since day one. Scavenger, has forever changed since the MW2 days. The moment they removed the option to load your grenade launcher is the moment they changed it.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

I know this isn't the only title where the scavenger packs occasionally glitches and don't drop, and that they don't drop all the time. However this is the only title i've played that glitches this often (the packs do not get dropped after you get a gun kill), and that should be fixed.

Raketti

there is no glitch, nor anything to fix I use scavenger almost exclusively and not all enemies drop them, its just their way of making the game that more challenging and less easier.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

I disagree, can you provide some sort of proof it's intentional ?

Raketti

Studios