sudden severe trouble joining lobbies....

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

ahoy there....

now for as long as ive had my ps3 ive gone online via wireless, and on bo2 my nat type is always moderate...

however... up until recently its been fine, now however i can barely join a lobby. when i first log onto multi player and go into tdm (my preferred game type) it comes up with the usual '50 matches found' which very quickly drops to 4-5 good matches found, which 9 times out of 10 drops to 0 matches found and the game creates a lobby where i am the only person in it, with a time remaining timer counting down...

on the rare occasion i can get into a lobby first time, i am in that same lobby for the whole time I'm online... if i leave that lobby and try to re-join another lobby, it puts me straight back into the lobby i have just left, whether mid game or on loading screen. i can leave time and time again only to be put straight back into the same game....

now if i end up in a lobby where i have a poor connection the host, i suffer from horrendous lag and as i cant seem to join more than 1 lobby any time im online, the game is often unplayable....

as for getting involved with my clan's matches and challenges, forget it... i can NEVER join a game which has been started by a clan mate.

and as i said, this is a new problem as of only a matter of weeks ago, up until that point the game was fine... and i havent changed a thing with my internet connection, its the same as its always been.

HELP!!! 

theonecalledmas
2 REPLIES 2

SOrry to hear about your probs. me to . Mine actually started the day i downloaded the apoc dlc. I guess sales of that dlc are low. Because if i remove the dlc . I can get into loads of lobbies. As soon as i re install it. I barely get into any. So i guess in my case the server options limit me to be in lobbies where only people with the same dlc as me can play.

spydersgrip

funny you should say that as i had recently downloaded the new dlc but not really played since... i wouldnt of expected the dlc to screw things up so much but im off to un-install it and see what happens!

theonecalledmas

Studios