when playing with people from other euroupe you get a lot of LAG EXAMPLE

Black Ops II PlayStation 3

when playing with people from other euroupe you ge...

i mostly lag when i play french and worst of all the Germans when im in a lobby with them i lag like hell cant even get a hit on them its like there ahead of us think on ghost there need to come up with a new way so people can play fairly  instead of this match making and when if im in a game if a get host makes me log even more so i have no option but to leave the lobby think this game is f**ked i really looking forward to ghost cant wait for the game i say good luck to the team that made it

saswookey11
12 REPLIES

Re: when playing with people from other euroupe yo...

in reply to saswookey11

With the french lag lobbies i comfirm, even myself that i'm european (italian) i lag like hell vs french, germans and especially spanish (i hate them at the same level of the french -.-).

Raiden_Belmont

in reply to saswookey11

Ghosts will be much the same. There is nothing you can do about the lag. Dedicated servers will still lag.

If I see French, German or Spanish people in the lobby I back out straight away because I know I'll lag like a noob. When I pull host I lag like at least 3 days behind everyone and my internet is decent. 80 megabits down and 20 megabits up and it still doesn't stop the lag.

I know that much speed is overkill for online gaming anyway but hey everything is connected to my net. Phones, Laptops, Desktops, PS3, tablets, Freeview boxes and BT Vision + BT Sport blah blah. I figured I need the speed.

P34nut

in reply to P34nut

Finally someone that understand that even with DS the lag will not disappear.

Raiden_Belmont

in reply to Raiden_Belmont

Finally?

Activision Ambassador

at least some understands what im getting at finally

saswookey11

Yep. even if there are DS, the lag will not "magically" disappear. Ok it improves the game quality, i give it a point, but vs lag you can't have a magic wand to solve it.

Raiden_Belmont

in reply to Raiden_Belmont

wonder what was wrong with bo1 letting you do local only

MCCOMINATOR1

in reply to MCCOMINATOR1

there probly trying ghost on there servers lol

saswookey11

in reply to saswookey11

I'm a UK based player and I am ALWAYS in French, German and Italian lobbies, I think it's because I downloaded the game, I used to really enjoy the banter with the Yanks and fellow Brits, I don't even bother wearing a mic anymore

mark_666_

Studios