A customer demand ... let's make a petition !

Black Ops II Technical Support

I have enough !

I did pay for this game 60 eur  and . One  month after release  i'v bin abble to play for 4 days , not more ,  i had the  connection interupted  issue  for 2 weeks from  game release , plus black screens , fps drops , after 2 weeks  u put out a patche and i was abble to play at last .... still it was far  from polished gameplay but better then nothing i said ... but now after another patch yesterday ... im not abble to play again , not that i have the connection interupted issue , black screen ... now i get errors  and game crash  in every second match ... enough is enough!

I wonted to be polite , but its just impossible ... i and many other players out ther did pay 60eur for this game  and what did we get a game that  wasnt even beta tested ?!?

This game is farr from polished game and im pretty sure that  u do care more about releasing a DLC soon then focusing to fix this game and give the players/customers a game they did pay for !

Í would suggest that u give us refunds , thake the game back and  work for it like for 2 more months and then release it ... but i know its not possible , cuz Activisoin/Teryarche just dont care about customers , u did get your money and thats all ...

Well here is the deal  i will make a petition and post it on all forums , web sites fanpages ect . that we customers want as a refund first DLC for free!

Yes my english is bad , but im pretty sure u will understant , when it come's to money ...

THX

RedNoSe11
1 REPLY 1

Hello,

Petitions are not allowed on the forums. External links to petitions are not allowed either.

Please review the Community Posting Guidelines and CoC (linked that bottom) and post appropriately in the future.

Thanks,

Claire JeepChick

Moderator Moderator

Studios