Achievements/Gamerscore broken since MOTD

Black Ops II Technical Support

Achievements/Gamerscore broken since MOTD

Okay so this is the second time on these forums ive tried to get some help...can i get some?Ever since mob of the dead came out ive had 3 achievements,and 115 gamerscore that are not registering that i have them,but i know i do cause ive done those achievements well over 50 times.For example when i press my guide botton,go to achievements,and find COD Black Ops 2 ...it says 83 of 90 achievements and 1665 gamerscore.When i click on COD Black Ops 2,at the bottom of the achievements it says 86 of 90 unlocked(and all those add up to 1780 gamerscore).Theres also only 4 achievements that dont already have a little picture w/ it.So why does it say im missing 7 when its actually 4?Someone please contact treyarch about this,because i know im not the only one w/ this problem and i really dont feel like coming back next month just to type all this out again.

Level 5
5 REPLIES

Re: Achievements/Gamerscore broken since MOTD

in reply to JayCubz

Hello JayCubz,

Have not heard of this occurring. What is the gamertag that is being affected by this? Can you let me know specifically what achievements are missing?

Can you also clarify what console you are playing on?

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

My gamertag is JayCubz and i'm on Xbox 360.The achievements are Feed The Beast,No One Escapes Alive,and GG Bridge.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to JayCubz

Hi JayCubz,

You may want to try deleting and recovering your gamertag.  Delete Xbox Profile | Download Xbox Profile | Move Xbox Profile & Gamertag - Xbox.com Be sure to select delete profile only.

Unfortunately, we're unable to push achievements to the account as they are linked to your Xbox Live account. If the achievements are reporting inaccurately after deleting and recovering your profile, you may need to contact Xbox Live Support  Welcome to Xbox Support - Xbox.com

We'll continue to monitor the matter and forward it to the proper channels.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

hey it worked...thank you so much!

Level 5

in reply to JayCubz

That's really great to hear JayCubz!

You're very welcome.  Should you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to let us know.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios