Achievements Glitched Up

Black Ops II Technical Support

Ok so i press my guide button,scroll to the left,and go to achievements.Then i see CoD:Black Ops II and under that says 64 of 70 Achievements,but when i click on it...towards the bottom left says 67 of 70 unlocked.Which would make sense because i only have 3 achievements left that don`t already have a picture.and i was just at 66 of 70(while this was still glitched),then i just got a achievement and its still glitched.The gamerscore is also glitched and says 1240,when it should say 1355.I have ALL achievements on ALL CoD`s i own,except this 1...and id hate to see Treyarch`s glitchy game keep me from that.

JayCubz
5 REPLIES 5

Hi JayCubz, which platform are you on? Which acheivements are currently registering as incomplete? ^SG

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
Highlighted

im on xbox and right now i have 5 achievements left..which are:Giant Accomplishment,High IQ,Tower of Babble,Mined Games, and Awaken The Gazebo.My Gamerscore says 1385,when it should say 1500.Also says im missing 8 achievements,when its actually 5.And i have no clue what the 3 other glitchy achievements would be

JayCubz

hey i know this is late but i just went on my 2nd account and figured id compared games with my main account and i found out what the 3 achievements are.They are:"No one escapes alive", "Feed the beast",and "GG Bridge".I also know for a fact that i do those things every time i play.I really dont know what to do,but i do know im not the only one with this problem.I remembered a guy from like a week ago on the forums that had the same problem.PLEASE HELP ME!

JayCubz

Just delete and recover your profile. Make sure you DO NOT delete profile and items.

VileClown

idk too risky...unless 1 of these moderators would think thats a good idea

JayCubz

Studios