BO2 Ghost Personalization Pack Code ***ATTN: TECH. SUPPORT***

Black Ops II Technical Support

BO2 Ghost Personalization Pack Code ***ATTN: TECH. SUPPORT***

I received a code as a gift, entered it after following all the proper steps into the right account, it said it was entered correctly, and now it's been over 36 hours and still nothing. No camo, no recticles, no emblem. Help please!

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: BO2 Ghost Personalization Pack Code ***ATTN: TECH. SUPPORT***

in reply to Jimmi3T

I’ve moved your thread to the Technical Support section for further assistance from our Activision Assist staff.

Please note that this thread was originally posted in the Xbox 360 sub-forum.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

Highlighted

in reply to Jimmi3T

Hi Jimmi3T,

Sorry to hear the content has not appeared in-game for you.  Can  you please provide us with more details?  Which platform are you on?  Are there any other profiles on the system?  Have you changed your gamertag (applies to an Xbox account)?   Since you received the code as a gift, do you know which retailer the game was pre-ordered from?

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

Platform is Xbox 360 and is the only platform linked to my account. Other profiles are on the system for my children, but none of them the same email address, which is used here, as well as on the system. I have not changed my gamertag ever. I believe the code was from Gamestop but I'm not positive.

Level 1

in reply to Jimmi3T

Thank for the update Jimmi3T.

Please try deleting and recovering your gamertag Delete Xbox Profile | Download Xbox Profile | Move Xbox Profile & Gamertag - Xbox.com Be sure to select delete profile only.  Also, make sure you know your account login information prior to doing so in order to avoid getting locked out of your account.

Additionally, can you provide us with your gamertag?  If you do not wish to post it here, you can send me a DM.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

XBox 360 Gamertag: Jimmi3 T

Level 1

in reply to _KidA_

Can you please help me get myn?

Level 1

in reply to _KidA_

Deleted and downloaded profile. No change. Still nothing. This is getting very frustrating.

Level 1

in reply to Jimmi3T

Just a quick question, where was the game originally pre-ordered from, and what region are you currently residing in? When you go to a custom game, are you able to see any of the ghost items?

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

I'm trying to find out where my it was purchased but it was a gift from my grandmother who is travelling right now so I haven't been able to get in touch with her, I am almost sure it was from GameStop, but like i said not 100% sure. My region is North America (U.S.A. to be exact)

Level 1

Studios