BO2 PS3 Zombies Freezing

Black Ops II Technical Support

BO2 PS3 Zombies Freezing

Ever since the mapack vengance cameout to ps3, I have not been able to play zombies. I've checked to see if there were any scratches on the disk and there was one light scratch and thats it.I've cleared the game data on it several times and I relly want to play zombies again. I tried playing a borrowed copy of black ops 2 on my ps3 and it doesn't work. Someone please help.

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: BO2 PS3 Zombies Freezing

in reply to CanadaPwnzEh

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to CanadaPwnzEh

What exactly do you mean by it doesn't work? Are you having trouble connecting online? Black screen or freezing? Also, you mentioned that the same thing happened on another PS3. Have you tried to perhaps another copy of the game on your PS3? You may need to replace your disc...

Level 34

in reply to CanadaPwnzEh

switch to xbox

Level 2

in reply to CanadaPwnzEh

How about trying the disc on another console? If the same issue occurs, the problem is your disc.

Level 16

in reply to CanadaPwnzEh

Try installing textures.

To do that go to Multiplayer then select Options and proceed to Install. I know that you are having issues with Zombies but installing textures helps a lot in freezing issues. Hope it works.

Level 12

in reply to CanadaPwnzEh

Have you try to check the other game modes? Try to log-in diff, account and check if the issue still persists.

Level 32

in reply to imsuperweird

If anyone is seeing this in 2016 plz help zombies keep freezing when ever I get in a game it's fine for 3 second and I freezes and the screen is black can anyone help or experience this before please reply 

imsuperweird wrote:

Try installing textures.

To do that go to Multiplayer then select Options and proceed to Install. I know that you are having issues with Zombies but installing textures helps a lot in freezing issues. Hope it works.

Level 1

Studios