Black Ops 2 7/23/13 Update Game Freezing

Black Ops II Technical Support

having the same problem i cant even get mw3 to work but thankfully it seems other games by other games i mean non - call of duty still work

punk31619

I was just playing black ops no problem. The only problems I'm having is when trying to play black ops 2

nicolejalos

• A work around to get online is to not be signed into xbox live and then launch the game. Once you're at the multiplayer selection screen you then sign into xbox live and you will be able to get on

fearsoldier1

Hey guys i have found a way to get past the multiplayer freezing, i have uploaded a video about it on my youtube. Youtube.com/Moosendallas

Moosejawz

Hey guys i have just uploaded a video on how to get passed the freezing issue, check it out on my youtube. Youtube.com/Moosendallas

Moosejawz

Fearsoilder thank you I finally got on!

nicolejalos

Hey there m0k0fwar and everyone else experiencing this issue,

If you haven't already please try deleting the most recent update then re-download it.

If you're still experiencing an issue after doing so please let us know.

Thank you,

^SL

Activision Assist.

Player Support

THIS IS NOT AN XBOX THING. My PS3 has been doing it ever since the update. I was just online and its still doing it. I have gone and deleted everything on my PS3 that has anything to do with BO2 and now my disk won't even start. All I can say is I seriously hope there is an update by tomorrow. This is pretty pathetic if you ask me, especially how Activision can't even own up and say its their fault. Instead, someone says its Xbox's fault and they just go with it. FIX IT.

evilevo04

Studios