Black Ops 2 Stats Reset

Black Ops II Technical Support

I too am having this problem contacted the company in all the ways listed and still had no help was told it would take up to 24 hours and it has been nearly 28 hours since it happened I have lost my level and my weapons and tokens etc. Tried numerous ways to contact activision about the problem since the 24 hours were up with no response at all for a company as big as activision you would think they would have this sort of thing sorted by now.

theboxman198

I think you'll find it actually says "Most of the time, these issues are resolved within 24 hours." I had to wait 8 days, hang in there bud

madmcardle

When they restore the things you have lost, do they overwrite the thing that you have obtained while you was waiting?

streamholder

I don't know if I am honest, but if they are "restoring" your stats, then I would guess at no, you will not get what you have obtained since, as if  they could do that, why could they not restore me back to exactly where I was? I could be wrong though.

madmcardle

Well I was thinking that they could have a script that does something like "if there was this in the backup and now there isn't put it in the profile", without considering the elements that I didn't unlock at the time of the backup,,,

But it could be a thing like copy-paste.

Never mind, I want my weapons, unlock points, Reflex sights and all these things back, even if yesterday I did a 20/2 on Hijacked

(instead of the normal 30/25 ahahah - just kidding)

streamholder

Just happened to me too, maxed out many weapons to gold camo ... sent a PM to the dev but what chance is there to be back on my prestige level and all the unlocks I had.... 0 % I think.

I just wanna play the game but to start from scratch is not something I want to do.... this sucks.

KillaPriest

who do you mail mate

ive got the same problems as you

Bramley2013

Just happened to me. I lost everything. I found the support page but from what I have read, Activision doesn't care about their players or it takes a week or more to fix the issue.

RHChan84

Well, data recovery isn't a easy task even for a company like Activision.

But in fact this whole thing shouldn't have happen. I mean, why the hell a game corrupts online stats for having played a Local match?

streamholder

I know data recovery isn't easy but then again, it's 2013 and this should be a lot quicker. I'm probably just mad that it happened and what I say is from my anger.

And to me, 3 months to fix this issue is way too long that millions of players are playing nad probably happened to thousands of players.

RHChan84

Studios