Black Ops 2 Stats Reset

Black Ops II Technical Support

You are totally right, but what can we do? The only thing they care about is money, in fact if this issue would not threaten sales of future games, they would just have ignored it, like every other big company

Check out your private messages

streamholder

Just did.

I'll wait and not play since they might rollback to the last played game but my last played game was when I found out it was reset so I'll wait and see how it goes. If it fails, I guess I'll start over but no way will I buy the season pass like I was thinking about since I do play the game a lot more then I did any other COD games and this is one of my favorites too.

RHChan84

I didn't play in a local match when mine happened... just playing split screen with the hubby and kept having host errors in the middle of several matches back to back. Then BLAM- corruption notice and back to nothing. I immediatly went to my Elite app and it too said I wasn't any rank or level and lost everything, so I proceeded to Activision. The link for the form wasn't even up yet. I watched it till that night and filled iit out after fighting with downed sites such as PS3 and Elite to just connect my name to get the form to have the correct drop down name... 4 days later... still nothing has been resolved. I did check tonight, however, and my barracks says "new" and my emblem and last call sign are up, but not when you click on emblems and the call signs earned... like nothing had ever been unlocked. I have been checking back to the Activision site and my request isn't on the submitted link, but I cannot submit another form because it says it's still under investigation. Hope this one pans out soon because I put a lot of work into playing and unlocking those call signs and camos. As I said, everything was gone, but I can see my previous matches on the Elite app.... :/  Tired of piggy backing with no hope of my own account benefitting.

mercurygleaming

Mine took 8 days to restore, just so you know it could be a while yet.

madmcardle

how do you link it to your multiplayer account

benw0696

ClIck the cog icon next to where it says "Enter ELITE" and go to profile, in there you need to have your XBOX or PSN linked to your profile.

madmcardle

• i have and it still says you need to link it

benw0696

Same thing that happened to me, try to unlink and then link again your account, this solved the issue for me

streamholder

hey did you fill out the form , and did they send you an email.

Tungiguy-

how do you link to your multiplayer account

benw0696

Studios