Black Ops 2 Stats Reset

Black Ops II Technical Support

i have and it still says you need to link it

benw0696

I have seen a few people say about this, maybe there is some kind of problem with it? Best option is to open a support ticket mate.

madmcardle

Try to unlink and then link again your account, this solved the issue for me

streamholder

I was just thinking why isnt there an option to save stats to hhd would save all this reset hassle and just load up when last saved or selected

DLALS4

Because if they let you do this, any one with good computer skill would be able to open un the savefile with a hex editor and mod it.

But the real point is: why a local match corrupts online data? There is a bug for sure, and they must resolve it, this is the solution, and should be pretty easy too.

streamholder

i too am having this issue. i was wondering if it was because my internet connection is jumpy. i get kicked out of matches and have to reconnect a lot. i thought that was why. appearently not if this many people are having issues and it's a known problem. i haven't been able to play in 3 days now because they haven't fixed mine. they already got our money so they think they can take their sweet time getting it fixed. they should do something to compensate for THEIR mistake by extending the xbox live service that we are all paying for but can't play the game we want to play because of them. or they could give an exclusive item to the people that have been affected by this and other known issues but not release it to the public like they did with the pre-order exclusive nuketown map. though we all knew it would be released anyway, they should not have claimed that it was pre-order exclusive. activision needs to get it together if they don't want to lose a huge chunk of their fan base. just saying.

bsdragon69

Same here played to level 46 5th prestige had submachine gun in diamonds was at a friends house logged in in split screen with him the game froze we reset the ps3 i log in and my rank was at 1 leader board standing still correct just erased everything else this has ruined the game for me im not getting my hopes up that they will give me everything back it it just pisses me off that i have 6 days playing the game all for nothing

If anyone like a dev or anyone that will help reads this my PSN ID is: DUB-V_BLAZE

ugh this really grinds my gears

DUB-V_BLAZE

I unlinked my PS3 account and then linked it back again and I was able to get the form.  Try that!

jenjok

ive been waiting 3 weeks now for them to fix mine. my stats and leaderboard rank are reset. i have 13 days of gameplay . this is complete bullshit. ive been robbed!!!!!!!!!

Trentonmarlett

I think its about time some one from treyarch/activision spoke about the stat resets /local glitch and let us customers know whats happening

DLALS4

Studios