Black Ops 2 Stats Reset

Black Ops II Technical Support

I fully agree considering the money we poor into there pockets, An explanation would be considerate, along with an actual attempt to fix a problem they created.

Dirtyking

This sucks...jeezus, in this day and age, the ability to re-set this stuff shouldn't take, what 8 days for some of you?  Thats BS.

snowwarrior64

While your stats are reset, can they still fix it even tho you rank up?

G450Lightning

I have been had as well, seven damn days of my time stripped....perm unlocks everything. Getting beatin up by clowns because i have jack now. Hope this gets sorted out for all i enjoy playing this game but if this is what i can expect from this i will have too find another game......if this was world of warcraft or some hippie crap id be fixed by now lol. xbox snaggles187 out!

dRsHocK1

My stats just reset this morning. EVERYTHING GONE. accept my leaderboards. someone help! i dont know what to do, i already filled out the form on activision support, how long does it take?

i was level 50 prestige 10, just about to become master prestige. I am very upset and wated 6 days of gametime with this reset

FORBIDDEN_TROLL

Ive been waiting 3 days , so far to get my stats reset.

idbeatz

Stats reset has happened to me twice now - first time abotu 2 weeks ago everything was restored within 6 hours and I was blown away by the speed it was fixed. Happened again early Monday evening and it is Wednesday morning and I'm still back to Level 4 (as I played 1 game after the reset) from Prestige 5 Lvl 22. I do hope they don't take 8 days to fix mine - especially after impressing me so much when it happened the first time.

Split screen with my son caused my stats to reset due to corrupt data rank - lost levels, weapons, playercards - but when i go to leaderboards my stats are still correct in there...

Fingers crossed...

JASEFC18781

This is actually for activision my prestige award token thing when i reached master prestige is no longer there i have been wanting to reset for 7 days of game time but my token has been taken from me how do i get it back my gamertag is xfon roidrage my email is redd_william@yahoo.com

Xfonroidrage

Someone actually logged in my account and reset my stats when I just prestige to prestige 7 Smiley Sad

DaAznAssassin

That happened to me when I was about to prestige to prestige 10 and then it reset all of my levels stats gun camos, pretty much everything.

I Want to know if there is a way to go back to prestige 10.

w1nn3r5team

Studios