Black Ops 2 Stuck in a Loop at weapon screen

SOLVED

Black Ops II Technical Support

Hi I don't know if you could help me but a few months ago now I joined a match that had 2 modders in it one on each team and aimbotting so I kept leaving because I didn't want any part of that match but the last time I joined the modder who hosted it ended the match in a draw and I got sent back to main menu with a UI Error code thing and then when went to play online multiplayer I got into lobby alright and I got as far as gun class select before i was sent back to match loading screen and it's been like that ever since, it's like i'm stuck in a constant groundhog loop.  I have been trying to get into contact with an Activision Agent but no luck and I have tried all sorts even with the help of an Xbox live support agent But to no avail, he suggested my gamertag might be banned but I said that I read up on it and my prestige master is still set to that and the fact I can get into multiplayer lobbies and see my gamertag Lobby Leaderboard says Otherwise, it just annoys me that I can't play bo2 with my team and friends but all other cods are fine but not bo2, oh and every time I go into create an emblem or go to look at my combat record stats I get that UI Error code and get sent back to main menu, or am I just unlucky because of those cheating SCUMBAGS, anyway enough ranting, Can anyone tell me a way to bypass this BO2 loop that i'm stuck in? I just hope that Black Ops 2 gets a Remaster in the future, just like Modern Warfare did.

DOCTOR10TH
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

you could use a flash drive to download your saved data.

mattiedog27
12 REPLIES 12

http://www.wikihow.com/Reset-an-Xbox-360

you could do this but read fully before you do or you will lose all your saved data.

mattiedog27

I'm literally having the same problem. I haven't found any help towards it though and I don't want to reset my Xbox

Georgiaduff25

If you have an external hard drive as i do then you can transfer all your stuff game saves etc to that, it may take a while depending on your games list etc, when i get the time that is what i shall try, following that link that mattiedog replied with Smiley Happy

And your having the exact same problem as me, I wonder if you had been in the same lobby as me then that night, or maybe you were weren't and they joined you in another lobby on a different night.

DOCTOR10TH

Yeah I'd definitely consider that but unfortunately I don't have a hard drive, maybe it'll come to the point where I'll have to buy one but at the moment I'm just searching for alternatives. It started working today and I was able to play multi-player games but now I'm back on and it's happening again. Seems to have a mind of its own

Georgiaduff25

I'm having the same thing happening to me. My cousin was in the same lobby with me playing on hardcore team deathmatch and it happened to him as well.

LeeLee17872

Been there done that, sent to enternal. Even deleted the game and added it back. Doesn't work....

davidssssssss

Thanks mattiedog i will give it a go when i have the time it might work or it might not, it's 50/50

DOCTOR10TH

Thanks mattiedog i will give it a go when i have the time it might work or it might not, it's 50/50.

DOCTOR10TH

you could use a flash drive to download your saved data.

mattiedog27

Studios